Out with the old/In with the newer(NEW PICS)

Untuck yourself from “The Silence of the Lambs” position and go get yourself something cool …

me or SVT?

lol

Jerry … sorry

Hey derrick, I never knew you was a pickup man.

Cool truck :tup:

Thanx Man …

Im also trying to go pickup a P71 at the end of the month … buffalo is having their auction

P71?? and what auction??

Awesome!

My friend Greg who lives in Tonawanda NY has bought a few Ex-Buffalo PD cars from their auctions over the years.He tells me that they have a Strict fleet maintenance schedule and his cars have always ran and drove great.

He got a 2003 ex-Buff PD P71 for a mear $1,200 the last time he was there.He told me he could have got the car for less BUT he had someone bidding agenct him that drove up the price.

Before that he got a decent 2001 P71 for $800.Needed a paint job,but other than that it was turn key and go…

If i were you i would shoot for a 2004+ P71,but its not a must…

My 2003 P71 currently has 171K miles on it,and it runs and drives almost like new.The only thing i had to put into the car was a coil pack ($50 bucks at Autozone).

These are good cars at a good price :wink:

P71 is Fords code for a ‘Police package’ Crown Victoria.You will find this code in the VIN#.

Chevrolets code is ‘9C1’,you will find this code on the SPID/RPO sticker under the trunk lid of any Police package Caprice or Impala.Unless its a Police package ‘Lumina’,then the RPO code would be ‘9C3’.Its also ‘9C3’ for the ‘SAP’ (street appearance package) Police Impala’s (Undercover units).