Out with the old... *pics*

My future step father picked up his Infiniti Wednesday night. He stored it in my garage for the winter and traded it in when he ordered an ///M Roadster. I think he picked it up yesterday so I should have some “In with the new” pics tonight. I can’t wait to get a ride in it! :headbang:

I hope she goes to a good home!

m roadsters are kind of lame. m coupe, FTW, tho.

THAT CAR NEEDS A SPOILER

:frowning: that was a hot car

m roadsters look like the ambiguously gay duo car.

just sayin

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:5,topic:27980"”]

just sayin

[/quote]

AGREED

Yeah it kinda looks like a cock’n’balls. I can’t wait.

You know how to cut to the core of me, Baxter. :cry:

hawt.

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:5,topic:27980"”]

just sayin

[/quote]

no, thats the coupe.

hot:

penis:

but i believe he was talking about the z4 M’s … which it that case, coupe > roadster hands down.

[quote=“Griff,post:10,topic:27980"”]

but i believe he was talking about the z4 M’s … which it that case, coupe > roadster hands down.

[/quote]

Word to big bird. I’m picking up the kid sister in law at the airport later tonight and taking her over to the house. I’ll grab pics of the hottest gay lookin bimmer then.

god. m coupe is rad.

Love it, love the color, hate the flanel :slight_smile:

:lol: He loves his woolworth flannel shirt. :rofl:

Anyhow, I forgot the camera but just ogled it in person. IMO it’s not nearly as goofy looking as it is in pictures. When you’re sitting in it it’s got a muscle-car reminiscent long hood. Big wheels housing big rotors. No back seat. He ordered it without many options. A real driver’s car. I like it. Pops-in-law had had a couple of cold pops tonight so no ride, but probably tomorrow.

Or is it woolrich?

Our Sales manager Just bought the Z4 “M” version, whatever it’s called these days. Jeller went and beat the shit out of it, he said it was a pretty cool car.

x…