Outdoor Karting at CVMP: "The Battle Continues" - [FINAL DATE Saturday 10/17]

Asshole :hug

I needs a house… you got me on that? I hear you and your bro build a nice house…

TWO WEEKS left people!! Will send out more details / info next week but we are LOCKED in and ready to go…

i dont build no houses son

what are the exact prices or did u post them on the first page and i was too lazy look?

$85 if we have less than 15
$80 if we have 15 or more

By the way, they don’t have credit card machines, etc so bring CASH everyone! Will edit first post to make this clear!!

Singh if you can go ahead and blow up the font on that first post about IMPORTANT: CASH ONLY!! It would be appreciated!! :thumb

IMPORTANT: Payments will be CASH basis only.

we should be good the first page is edited

damn, I could barely see anything BUT that, good work! Thanks again.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oooo… I Dunno I think I might be in for this.

i am going to murder you WHORES!

I’ve never done anything remotely like this so, I may be last. Just sayin.

(sniff sniff) I smell a true hustler… Watch out Wayne!!!

haha.

isn’t that almost exactly what i said last time i went up?

BTW wtf are we doing for lunch?

Bring a sandwich.

If you suck balls, don’t eat a thing and take a monster dump- could improve your lb/hp situation… Or come completely stuffed to the gills for maximum excuse potential.

I’ll talk to the track owner and find out about food…

But lunch? Come on, you go to a track to drive, not eat pizza squares…

Hey, I wouldn’t mind pizza squares.

Do these carts have cup holders? Or are they limited edition like the Porsche in Bad Boys? lol.

“This happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Limited Edition.” - Will Smith
“Damn right it’s limited. No back seat, no cup holders. I feel like we’re two black balls, just draggin the fuck along.” - Martin Lawrence

Killer scene and I still love the 964 Turbo 3.6 in that film. Best looking of the 911 Turbos in my opinion. It is just so bad (and rare too!)

I’m going to win.

That is all.

Suckas :shifty

Dont be a weiner, you weiner. See below.

THAT’s how you do it.

lol. Fine.

YA’LL GOIN DOWN!