Outlaw 10.5 Caddy XLR

when people have way way way to much money to spend

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52950

i want

xlr – sexy

why screw that car up like that…its a bad ass luxury car for a reason…not a rollcaged track monster…

Did the keep the OEM leather for comfort?

those things are ugly as sin stock… typical mile long hood.

x2.

It is different, though.

I saw one of those get t-boned on Forbes Avenue over the summer. Fiberglass doors = scary shit.

Looks bitchin, not the car I would want to start with.

Not like you will be seeing on pull up to the tree next to you though.

:cool:…its def different

sweet man

BADASS

last year at PRP, a guy had a XLR-V. never saw what he ran as he was in the back of my lane

nice cars, i dig the caddy vette

caddy vette was supposed to be the Cadillac Cien…prototype never to be released of course

i thought the XLR still shared alot of vette components?

pretty much everything except for themotor and trans. it has the same “frame” and alot of the same computers like the door locks and keyless fob thingy and all that stupid shit. nice cars. impossible to jumpstart :finger2:

Its based on the same Y body platform as the vettes. 4.6 northstar just like most caddies…the “V” version has a supercharged northstar…same one thats is in the sts-v making like 400+hp…only thing it shares with the vette is Y body platform…and Z51 vette brakes

at roughly the same price as the new zr1…which would you buy if you had funding available?

yeah thats a no brainer… ZR1 for the win!.. but maybe i’d buy a C5 Z06 and put money into it as i like that body style better…

yea they aren’t bad…i like the c6 z06 headlights better though…i think the popup ones on vettes look nice but i like the HID/Projector combo on the c6’s better

then again for the price of a zr1…you could probably get your hands on a nice c5 z06 and do this to it