Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

Yea, It was sold.
Not sure what he has now however I’ll compare them to it.

im trying to put this issue to rest by being brutally honest because both of you have no clue what youre talking about.

Im embarassed for you, seriously.

seeing 17 year old kids faking the funk by posting oversized pics of their front bumpers with popcans infront of them and dumpster spec wheels on widebody cars is beyond fail town.

You might think your shit is cool, but pretty much everyone is laughing at you. Thats just the honest truth.

Im not on here to prove anything to anyone, and neither should you.

Drive your car and if its any good itll do the talking for you. If not STFU and get your shit figured out.

QFT

[QUOTE=lewtz;2262440]im trying to put this issue to rest by being brutally honest because both of you have no clue what youre talking about.

Im embarassed for you, seriously.

seeing 17 year old kids faking the funk by posting oversized pics of their front bumpers with popcans infront of them and dumpster spec wheels on widebody cars is beyond fail town.

You might think your shit is cool, but pretty much everyone is laughing at you. Thats just the honest truth.

I am not 17 and I do think my car is decent. So why is everyone laughing at me? Who someone on a forum who doesnt know me? That is not the impression I get from anyone in person… What do we not know what we are talking about? I guess your are mr know it all? You are the 240sx man with your 2000 forum poasts. I am the one who feels embarassed for you, so dont worry about me.

I just sold a Parts car that looked better than that white car two pages ago! That looks like it shouldn’t be on the road.

Lol, Yea my car should be on the road, because my fenders are lined up 100% , Post your car skinny

this thread delivers more than pizza pizza

Screw it lets be Diff. Drop a duramax in on of them damn things Chip it tune it And HAVE FUN WITH 1200Torque. LMAO!!!

I hear you on that. That list sounds completely practical for a person ballin on a budget.

And in terms of getting an intercooler rated for 400hp…why wouldnt you do that? Who has the intention of upgrading the same thing multiple times when you can just do it right the first time around…could be just me…i dont know :confused:

back from the dead

-Steering angle “yo I have such awesome back entry like wha???!”