Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

I have a contribution,…most overplayed fail pic…

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn203/impactspoon/picard-headesk.jpg

I felt it was necessary, because this thread fails.

this whole arguing about whos car is better is over played… one of you bought your car stock, the other bought it already pre modifed… you guys pretty much have the same car…i know the work both of you did to your cars, its not about whos lower, or who has so in so, this argument has gotten stupid

It’s not as much to do with you. You’ve got the right to defend your shit, it’s that ass clown spewing hot garbage that’s causing problems. Icarumba

When did I start to rip on your car jesse? After you talked shit about mine? Yeah… I was talking shit about red, black and white s13’s? Just saying they are used too often. Side mount intercoolers? Yeah I see them all over, have rocked 3 of them. Everything I said was out of the fact I have done it 20 times, and other people have done it 100’s so dont get offended and start calling out names, then act like you’re defending your self. Wanna talk about me having common sense of a 5 year old? Okay, maybe its common sense not to talk shit about the same car as you with 20 times the mods. My car is still how I got it? So is yours, you mananged to put suspension on after what, 2 years? I have had my car just for the winter, I didnt even look at it for like 3+ months… So dont feel so special that you succesfully did one mod, cus just wait till I bring my car to the shop, ill get more done in one weekend then you did in over 2 years.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Oh yeah and my bad about that eric guy talking shit, that’s really all he is doing is talking shit, he’s got no vendetta against you, he’s just my old neighbor and got more offended then I did.

astfuf… Oh wait. Sorry I thought you were ahmed for a second there…

Lol, I dont care, im over it.

is something considered overplayed if everyone does it cause its the best way?

Well would that apply with anything to do with your car anyways? So why does it matter lol? Clearly you cant have many overplayed mods, cus you only have like 1-2 mods so why get so offended? Good performance can never be overplayed, but cosmetic looks and a style can. You can say stock cant be overplayed cus its stock, maybe your right but it still comes down to the fact that a stock looking s13 is used too often, so to me that is overplayed and definately nothing original. Your just mad because 90% of the stuff listed here probably applies to your car, get over it…

No, I’m mad cause your chirping shit, like your king shit.

Meh, I have a mint chasis, with misaligned fenders :S. Im 17 and couldnt be happier with what ive earned, and done to my car , and you dont know whats done to my car. So stop acting like you do.

Meh, Atleast i actually did it.

children need to grow up.

seriously.

thread should be locked.

ALL of you need to

dont meant to revive this, but im suprised its not locked lol, all this drama and commotion seems to lead back to the same 2 ppl, doZedrift, and S14.D or w/e,

whats up with that?

Its cause they love fisting their assholes

Yo man stop running your mouth…

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Your the one who started all this siht talking about how " low " your shit is then posting pics of my car… Anyways dude just stop running your mouth ur just a lil bitch if you wanna say something come say it to my face.

why are you kids still replying to one another?

both of your shit sucks, like really bad.

Nothing is gayer than pretending to be low on 15x6 wheels. Well maybe having terrible sunk wheels hiding under over fenders.

Not only are you embarassing yourselves, but your embarassing everyone who owns an s-chassis.

Lol, get my wheel sizing correct homo

I stopped replying to this gay thread for a bit, but when someone wants to start talking about fisting assholes the only thing that will be fist pumping is my fist in someones face lol. Anyways you just add to the drama about talking shit about peoples car, so why dont you post pics if you want to get in on this before you start talkin crap about our cars, both mine and jesse’s 180 probly sicker then w.e your gay shit you got. I dont mind your car jesse it is kind of the style I went for most my years with nissan, its just when you calling mine rice you might as well make fun of my girlfriend cause I wouldnt take it as personal lol. Eric took it too far with his bs comments, I already told him off for it, its one thing to talk shit but another to talk shit when you dont even own a car haha… Ginna race your go kart for pinks eric?

Lmao, Lewtz coupe was better than both cars.

This thread is an overplayed s-chassis mod.
This is why PM was invented… If you have a problem with someone keep your shit off the forums.

Pollution.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I think engines are the most played out mod of all time. Like, come on. Everyone with a car has one. Let’s get original people! Flinstone that shit.

That and bodies. But I’m not gonna get into that.

Was?