Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

Why dont you fix your wheel gaps then say something. Clearly you dont have gas to waste, didnt have enough gas to meet me when I was offering to give you your $5 so I dont know how you could ever afford a track day. Just slam your car more maybe you will have a good wheel fitment as you bounce your head off every bump in Oshawa. Anyways stick with the honda crew I love my orange mobile, I wont fade into the background among the other 500 white hatches around and other stock s13’s. When you actually do some real work to say you " built " your car, then come make fun of me.

I never said mine was built, but atleast everthing done to it, I did, not some guy in Japan.
I said I was going to meet you, and you flopped, Suprise.
I have no wheel gap, Im tucking. Yiur have wheel gap with 20’s? WTF?
This will go on forever, let it go.

Im low, you have a big body kit. Get over it

[QUOTE=OneEightZero;2258752]I never said mine was built, but atleast everthing done to it, I did, not some guy in Japan.
I said I was going to meet you, and you flopped, Suprise.
I have no wheel gap, Im tucking. Yiur have wheel gap with 20’s? WTF?
This will go on forever, let it go.

Your car really isnt low tho, I bet even with my body kits, my frame rails still probly lower then yours, even with the 20’s. I have a wheel gap? I would honestly love to see you fit my rims/tires on your s13 with a mint fitment… Or anyone on son for that matter who wants to try and make jokes about fitment, I am not exacly fitting small as tires like you, how wde are your rears? My rims are 20x11 with 275’s in the rear. It literally just misses the inside of my wheel wells, I dont even have space for spacers in the rear. My front tires are probly more wide then your rears… Yeah I can drop my car like yours too jesse, right on the fuckin floor tires right vs my fenders, but you know what I actually like to be able to hit bumps… Now when I install my pbm coils with all the multilink suspension and super angle kit, then I am going to put some work into more space in the rear for the tires with better camber, spacers and a little hammer love then I will have true tucked tires, but for now I have done fuck all with it and its still a way better fit then yours… Its easy to lower your car just like you did, dont feel so special :slight_smile: I actually have nice bumpers to worry about scrape unlike you.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7605/23502326581274536576424.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3730/1000410.jpg

I’d rather have a chinese guy work on my car then some dumb white kid like you, your car looks like it belongs on the brighton speedway, I can get you a deal for a tow if you want, i know it definitely isn’t driveable.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

your prolly just a little mouse, drivin around on the swiss cheese frame rails.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I am astonished about how this little fool mouse thinks he can actually talk sht about the orange monster, there seems to be jeleously written all over your posts, jesse.

OMG I lold so hard !

lmfao wheel gaps, you must be like a red neck or something because i could put my foot in ur wheel gaps, where as on chans car i can’t even fit my finger. Maybe you should just stick to bicycles,

You cant fit your finger cause he has 20’s?
Lol my chasis mint, just cause my paint isnt perfect. Either is Jewstains.

List what you have done to your car, BRO?

So your excuse for me being able to fit my foot in your wheel gap, is because you have small shit rims? How much are those rims worth? $20 each? Stop acting like your so slammed, id love to see you fit some real rims/tires then see how low you can get your car… Well your car is a hunk of stock junk, and I really dont think you have any place to be talking shit to someone like chris, who I know every nissan he has owned would put yours to shame. From what I see you are nothing but a ricer, who drives around with stripped interior on a complete stock car, with cheap coils, you have never stepped foot on a race track, and you roll with the honda crew, even though I bet someone like you talks shit about honda. You are really just a loser hater, who doesnt know the first thing about cars, and drives a pos stock hatch that anyone could afford. Is actually the worst condition 180 I ever seen.

I think E- thugging on SON is overplayed, Honestly dozerdrift Grow the fuck up. The shit your spewing from you mouth is retarded, contradictory, and irrelevant. This is typical 240 attitude. Dude your not the shit, we drive 240’s not some Mercedes AMG.

Wow.

WTF are you talking about? Grow up? E Thug? I know exacly who the fuck jesse is I am not some E thug he lives like 5 mins from me. I was not the one starting shit, I never started to diss anyones car, untill he starts talking about plows, how low his car is and how rice my car is. I never once said I am the shit, so why you putting words in my mouth? What is typical 240sx attitude? Getting offended when someones calling someone rice? F*ck that shit man, most muscle car guys are calling us all rice, while we are calling each other rice, now that is retarded. You never once see me diss anyone or their car unless someone says something to me first. You guys wanna call people rice do it to the guys with 100 stickers, huge gauges that dont work, reving engine at lights and people who will race everything that moves on the street, people who really give the import scene a bad name. I take damn good car of my cars, take pride in them, and dont race around on the streets like most people I see do. Its one thing to give an honest opinion about someones car that you dont like, but another to start calling names. We give each other bad names by arguing like this, that is retarded. You wanna say I need to grow up? Maybe a lot of people here need to from what I have seen. I may not be that into the son scene since I got nothing but a bad impression from the start, but it would be nice if the nissan guys could get along on forums like this, like we do in person. I know damn well every s-chassis owner I ever met in person is always super nice, always into the same shit and usually straight up kinda guys. So why act like fags here?

I never said you said you are the shit. YOU ACT like it. I got 4 sets of rims in my room, with the MINTEST kouki tails. W/e man. Just saying. Just keep embarrassing yourself

this thread sucks.
Every car posted in this thread sucks.

You’re trying to impress the wrong people here.

I dont really act like the shit, its just dumb for someone who I think drives around on 3 different rims, to say my rims are gay when I have plenty of other rims, and I like rolling on the 20’s they are ballin as f*ck. Also dumb for someone with a stock car to make fun of someone with the same car with clearly more modifications. anyways I wasn’t even the first person to post pics of my car he was, I didnt start it, if people wanna start calling the rice names and shit they can expect something back… Orange or not idk how he can even try to compare his car to mine.

I like you Dan.

Lol, You started ripping on White, red and black cars?
Front mounts are gay?

I onno, just thought everything you said was retarded, and have seen5 years old with better common sence

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I have wheel gap in the picture cause its off the ground, lmfao.

Wow, this shit still goes on? What is this, 2007 again? Go back to the Tim Hortons you spawned from.

^ If someone rips on my car im going to argue back, but more so in this case since the guy ripping on my car, bought his car the way it sits, so its kind of frusterating when he rips on my car.
Oh well.

Can someone please delete this whole thread? This is really embarrassing to the whole 240sx community.

You love it Mark