Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

I Disagree

Even with your plow, Im lower with my oem bumper

That was the first day I got my car, and my driveway drops to the one side, if you look to the right it was probly still lower then yours is now… Without that lip you could fit that damn can under your car lol, no way I could do that. If I had your size wheels on my car I would be on the floor. I cant fit a stub cig under the front of my car.

this thread is gay. I have battles i scrape over driveways i cant fit a finger between my tires and my fenders and i have a straight piped sr with a t25 with no aero but i still get thumbs up everywhere and it puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it. maybe you guys should grow out of s13’s.

Lmfao, if you look at the can , without the lip you clearly cant get the can under my car.

Who gives a fuck about your riced out S13. you bought it the way it sits, THATS played out.

What do you mean my wheel sizing 17’s? You have gay 20’s and your barley tucking.

So what, you got your s13 how you got it, and its still stock as fuck, so whats cool about that? I bet you paid the same for your car as I did mine lol. Their is nothing playd out about my car, I have done more to my car in the few months of owning it then you have however long you had your 180? I got more parts waiting in my room to go on my car then what your car is worth… Anyways you drive a stock ass s13, with cheap suspension, and shit 4x4 tires, gutted interior, no wheel fitment at all and 3 differnt rims… lol… Call my car w.e you want but try and park your car beside mine and you will look like shit. Literally everything about my car is better then yours, so I dont know what you’re trying to say lol. I think if anyones rice here its you. Lol my car is how I got it… You have no idea what I got for my car. I got stuff you can only dream about. Make fun of my 20’s all you want, doesnt change the fact I have 4 other sets of rims and tires in my room along with plenty of other things rofl… Kouki tails? Bolt in Cage? Oil and PS cooler, I know you want that stuff, well I got it just waiting for my " rice " :slight_smile: My cars been stored unlike yours, I dont like to work in the cold I am waiting to take it to the shop lol. I am sure its so rice to have origin body kits, and a origin 13 piece gt wing, but what can I say I like to collect s13 parts. Your car isnt low at all, you really could almost drive over that pop can so I dono what ur saying. If you think people say bad things about my car, you should hear what they say about yours. dont think people think so down on me just cus I had a few haters on son, fact is lots of the son guys are pretty decent and we’ll see what they have to say when they see my car in person. Anyways stock race car driver I was drifting s13’s while you were being babysat so watch what you call rice. Who cares about my car? A lot more people then who care about your stock pos lol. Or if I am so rice put your money where your mouth is mr speedy speed boy

Post pics of the OTHER 4 sets of rims… Please… We got the next Dave Briggs over here laying down the cash…
Kouki tails? You and a million other S13 owners have them shut up.
Bolt in Cage? Bolts ins are for fags who think they’re hardcore… Man up and get a REAL roll cage if you’re gonna try and flaunt having a roll cage in the first place…
Oil AND ps cooler? Oh no… Cuz you can’t get those for $100…
Those 4 things you just mentioned are easily attainable and AFFORDABLE to pretty much everyone one son.

Origin 13 piece GT wing? Do you eat crayons for a living?
You must have been one talented toddler to be drifting while Mr. Bently was being babysat…

Please take your silly little 2 year e-thug wannabe attitude to JDMR…

I mention those things because I have seen jesse mention them on facebook, so why dont you mind your own business? What million people around here have mint kouki tails? What would you prefer? Also for $100 you msut get some piece of shit oil and ps cooler… Bolt in cages are gay? Why because id like to not have a cage while I am driving around the streets? Anyways stfu man I wasn’t talking to you.

Its a PUBLIC forum retard, when you make a post your talking to everyone. If you just want to talk to Jesse theres a little thing called private messaging, OR facebook has a wonderful chat option you can take advantage of. But at that point what would be the point in even talking to him? You wouldnt get to spew your shit and let all of son240 know that you have FOUR!!! sets of rims, a BOLT-in cage and kouki tails! I envy you dude.

If you want people to mind their own business don’t post on a public forum for all to see… Take it to PM if you want it to be personal. Ass hat…
I never said a million people here on son have kouki tails… But they aren’t out of anyone’s league.
What do you mean what would I prefer? Would I prefer kouki tails on an S13? dunno I drive an S14…
I don’t have an oil or ps cooler… But when I decide I actually need them. I’ll let you know how those $100 units fare…

Yes bolt in cages are VERY GAY…
Let me get this straight…
You have a cage… which you don’t want you use on the streets. So by that. That must mean you plan on attending track events. So you would be installing and uninstalling every time you go to an event? The guy who plans on having a shop do most of his work??? Something seems off about that one…
Or are you just some wannabe hard parker who would put it in just for show?

Anyways… POST PICS OF THESE OTHER FOUR SETS OF RIMS!!!

you want pics of his nuts too? Stop acting like such a loser. Christian is a good guy, anyone who has actually met him can vouch for that. I would love to see you post pics your car vs his.

I never said they were out of anyone’s league, but I wouldn’t say that I come across kouki tails on s13’s aruond here very often. Please let me know how those $100 units work for ya, I wont be cheaping out on anything anytime soon.
as for the cage, yeah I would actually like to be able to fit people in my rear seats when I want too. Take out the cage after each event? How often do you think I plan to drive it on the street lol?
A guy who uses a shop to do most my work? Yeah a shop that I can call my own? Yeah your right, I just been waiting for some half decent weather to get the car out there, wasn’t exactly going to salt drive it or throw her on the flatbed to get her there, I can wait till nice weather. Call bolt in cage gay all you want, if the car was strictly a track only car, yeah id consider it, but I wanna stack bitches in the rear seats every once in a while.

lol,
I dont want any of that gay shit, my cars not stock, and ive done lots of my shit to my car. If i was going to get a cage it wouldnt be a cheap one that i’d die with anyway.
Ill never park near you or in the same parking lot

If your such a baller wheres the fucking money you owe me?

I could do lots of the gay shit you have, but i dont want a colour matched interior or 20’s.

I have many other tires waiting to be mounted, and lots of rims too. Congrats bro.

Get over your car. Someone else built it.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6345/n764790651534314519511.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9828/dscf0123q.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4793/20675133465992304811275.jpg
Theres a few for now, ill get pics of the rpf1’s tomorrow when I am at my house. Also yes I do plan to rock datins on the 180 at some point if you wanna make a crack at it lol. Also 4 sets of rims was a bit of a understatement, technically I got 100’s laying around, one of the joys of owning an autowreckers, not saying they are all pimpin or anything, but rims none the less.

Congrats lol, guess you can get them when you jew people for cash everyday (Y)

You have done what to your car? your cars stock as shit, you put suspension in it, what else? Someone else built your car too, nissan did. You feel special? Cus you put suspension on your stock car? Sweet give your self a medal. You could have done gay shit like me? Like what? You cant even get a silvia front end that yo uwanted. You cant do anything like my car has, so keep dreaming. Multicolour interior? Dude I have 3 differnt interios, stock, the orange shit, and fresh Origin CF interior as well as origin cf rear seat on its way in the mail. At least I have a fuckin interior rofl. You dont want a cheap cage to die? For one you wont need one hard parking, two sorry to tell you bud but my cage isnt cheap at all… More then you can afford pal… Its actually the same cage out of one of the cars from risky devil that you obsess over, but okay then… I know where you got that from, go read some more forum shit lol. You have other tires waiting to be mounted? I would bet money those are shit too, how about a actually matching set of rims?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Eh if you ever want matching rims drop by p.s auto we’ll set you up with something :slight_smile:

Your jokes lol

I descided not to go Silvia cause it looks shitty

All you have done is re-alligned your hideous bumper.

You buy cars and sell them for 3 times what there worth, Props.

I mad hardpark too. and how would you know what I like or dont like.

This is getting stupid, Your a shaddy, flopper, and owe lots of people cash. Ye, Everything I have is shit, Your hatch cant even stay up without falling on your head.

Your doors squeek and scratch the shit out of your car when you open the door.

For one I never touchedmy bumper yet and its not half as hidious as your stock shity one, two who are all these people I owe money too? Last time I checked I only owe one person money, you for $5. My hatch cant stay up? It actually works just fine, idk why it wasnt staying up before with the wing but it fixed its self, was probly cus of the cold and either way who really gives a fuck is that all you got lol? At least my car isnt 100% bone stock with just some shitty suspension… I have only had 9 s13’s like yours, dont feel so special for being " stock " I was into the sleepers at one point, but at least my sleepers were actually fast unlike yours… Even my last 240sx was more clean then your 180 with twice the balls. Please tell me what mods have you done to your car? Cus I am PRETTY sure its bone stock.

Its clearly not bone stoock if it has suspension, so your retarded lol.
Lets go to the track and see my stock 180 go :slight_smile:

Still that is like the only thing you got, still considered stock as hell at any track you will go to. If you seriously want to hit up the track, if you got faith in your lil 180 put some cash on it, ill run stock boost vs you. You shouldnt have a problem cus my car is nothing but rice, nothing but a slow 180 plow it is.

Word.
All I have is suspension.

I wouldnt even waste gas racing you lol. Your a prick with a Bright Orange, Donk Rimmed, Wheel Gaping, Plow. That I’m not going to waste anymore time on.