Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

cars = clothes.
Just like people dress differently and have different “styles,” people also build cars differently and may also follow certain styles/trends. Calling someone out on wearing gay shoes is the same as telling someone his rims are rice. This thread causes conflicts because everyone has a different taste

OEM paint

this thread made me chuckle a few times… i must post this cuz i just can’t resist…

BLOW OFF VALVES.

i dont get it… its part of a boosted engine, how is that over played???

kman you’re thinking of a bpv, which yes, is part of a boosted engine. but i’m talking about a BOV… as in, an aftermarket accessory… as in, venting pressure back to 14.7 instead of back into the intake. everybody with anything boosted has one… it’s just extra IMO… or maybe i’m just sleeper like that :slight_smile:

but it sounds soo keeeewll lol, i love the sound it makes, maybe im not used to a bov in my everyday life. i think ill put one in toooo… lol

Agreed,

1. O RLY?
    2.Who doesent want to be low?
  2. We should all buy 20’s?
  3. We all start somewhere
  4. Not everyone wants a plow
  5. Buy a volvo
  6. Or they dont have a cat
  7. Better to break zipties, then bumpers
  8. Luxuries are over rated
    10.Anyone that tracks would.
  9. thats not even a mod?
    12.You need engines to move
    13.All our cars should be obnoxiously bright?
  10. Thats not a mod either, thats a stock turbo?
    15.Buy a honda?

Honestly, everything you said was retarded

hahah Yes I was going to post this only I thought I’d get flamed cause I’m new. #12 made me laugh that was the most retarded of all. SR,KA, both came stock with our cars…
And #11 – I keep the cosmetic rust on my car cause it makes me cooler than jdm, japan doesn’t even have this shit yet!

1. Yeah, and who wants to scrape on every bump and not get in your own driveway. A really low car doesnt do any good if its a daily driver. Im still lower then you tho just saying its played out…

2. No need to get 20’s but some decent well fitted quality rims would be nice.

3. Yes we do start somewhere, usually with something that’s been done 5000 times.

4. Apparently you want to plow being so low with your lip winter driving lol.

5. Volvo’s can be loud with exhausts too

6. I have seen many gutted cat’s, if your cars stock shooting flames you could probably use a tune and a fuel/air ratio gauge. Also what’s the point of a gutted car? If your cars a heat score you will get a ticket for it.

7. Yeah zipties work good, but if your car is just a daily driver on the road, why not fix it proper? GOing to break bumpers on curbs? Think you will have bigger problems then.

8. So is having a stock daily driver car with no interior lol. Pointless and ugly.

9. Sry should have wrote, Stock daily drivers wanting cages, you know its silly.

10. its still so played out on 240sx lol.

11. Still everyone and their moms have ka’s and sr’s, where’s all the vq’s and 20b’s lol

12. Doesn’t have anything to do with obnoxiously bright, just everyone has red,black,white. If my car was super dark pink or green would not be playd out

13. yes a stock turbo that’s played out, and should be upgraded. I know too many ppl rocking a t25.

14. Honda is played out.

15. Also too add yes BOV’s are played out too lol.

BTW I am seriously not trying to hate on the played out stuff, I have done like everything at least a few times but if you wanna stand out of all the s-chassis cars all over you gotta be obnoxiously bright sometimes.

Just saying when you see a s-chassis what are the chances of it having a sr or ka? It is just something is used too much, not saying its a bad thing, but it sure as hell isnt original lol. Also yeah rust and 240sx go hand in hand, I wish I could get some jdm tight rust.

when you see a skyline what are the chances its gotta a rb? a rx-7 with a 13b? mkIV supra with a 2j?

pretty high right?

this thread went from stupid, to straight up retarded…

durr hurr the stock engine in your car is overplayed. lets all make ugly showcars!

type-x in Canada… not overplayed… do want…

i drove around in a ziptied, stripped, half-caged car with wheels coming out the fenders… Great when i was at the track or ripping but a straight disaster when i wanted to drive quietly and casually.

Now i’ve sold it and i’m in a regular car which is much preferred, but i do miss the insane factor from time to time… especially with wheels coming out the fenders and the 1.5-2" front height clearance… looked amazing.

Ofcourse stock shit on a car is going to be overplayed, most retarded thing ive heard,

Everyone likes there own style,

if it isnt this shit being overplayed then it would be something else. Not everyone buys a built car…

Overplayed threads are overplayed…

^ Word

i lol’d

Overplayed doesn’t necessarily equate to bad. Maybe unoriginal or poor taste? What is more important here is that it’s Friday. What does that mean? You all better have some fucking beers men! That’s what it means. And yeah, beer on Fiday is overplayed as is whiting in a toilet and pissing in a urinal, or sleeping in a bed is. But it works, and that’s what is important. No need o get offended over so e of this stuff. We almost all are guilty as charged of one or the othe. Anyway.

Beer on Fridays is only overplayed if you’ve been considered a candidate for “Intervention”, lol :stuck_out_tongue: