overtime ftw...

family>work

Money is nice but it is not worth it if your kids and family never see you because all you want is a few more dollars.

And if you’re close to a tax bracket cutoff, those few extra bucks could move you up into the higher tax bracket.

Wise man…Right now it is just my wife and I, so we don’t have to worry about rushing home or anything but once we have kids, there is no way that both of us will be working. Neither of our mom’s worked when we were growing up so we know that it is possible to get by on a single income. Family will always come before work.

Can’t you get overtime in addition to your salary? I get paid a salary and then like I said in a post above, I get paid twice a year for my overtime (OT hours X (Salary/2,080 hours per year) = OT check), and then I get my yearly bonus. Do most places not offer OT pay to salaried employees?

My OT Is under the table. :slight_smile:

I usually get comp time, which is better than the extra money.

And salary means you don’t get OT, I have never heard of a company that pays a salary employee OT. That would make the employee hourly, which is not salary. :smiley:

when i worked at Crown Castle i got paid overtime on salary but it was over 50 hrs since my normal work week was 50 hrs in my contract

my theory is overtime is great if you are single no life and want to get ahead. there is also a point where you make less on overtime cause you move to another tax bracket

I guess my company is pretty nice then, cause I am def. salary and I still get bonus and OT

x38429847239423’
i lost 3 managers in my department so its only me running the whole fucking front office. Im getting fucked right n left.

Salary + OT FTMFW

what’s his name?

:rofl:

mines guffy:kekegay:

I’ve been working 7 days a week @ around 10 hours per day and I haven’t had a day off since mid June.

stop whining.

:rofl: