Own a Dodge Viper for $8000!!!!

ya i kinda wanna email him to see this car

ok i;ll email him/text him we can all go as a group sometime tomorrow or when ever i;ll post the time if he gives me a time.

im there lol

if its real, thats awesome

text sent…exact text “yo jared, you still have the neon viper, let me know ill come by with some cash tomorrow like $2000 and drop a deposit. if i like it” Bring your baseball bats and guns :wink:

haha. Unless im getting shot at my hands are all i need :D. keep us posted

Lol, funny ad. Anyone thinking it’s real should jump off a bridge :roll2:

haha, very true

MPD47, STUPIDDDDDDD

But at least the Neon had ABS as an option.

PM me if you are going and what time. if this car is legit it would be hot.

if its a fake ad it would be pretty funny to roll like 10 people deep into his house. lol

come on now, I bet you a viper v10 drivetrain swap is more than 8K

well i see this as a win win situation.

if the kid is full of shit hes gonna have about 10 people walking up to him which would prolly make him shit his pants.

if its real, it would be pretty sick and i get to laugh that he could have bought a real one for that amount.

LOL, if anyone thinks there is even a remote possibility this is legit… you better stop off at the surplus store and pick up a bullet proof vest for when the thug who reeled you in tries to shoot you for your wallet.

$50k would buy u a nice srt10 viper

Final you would know, how much DOES a viper drivetrain go for?

i can’t believe any you think that there is even a remote possibility of this being legit.

lol its not real however i think it would be even more interesting to see what the kid does when a group of people show up

i almost guarantee that one of this kid’s friends posted it so his buddy would get a million phone calls about this car. i bet the owner of that number has no idea what is going on.

but it is 2 LEGIT!

Solution: Don’t bring wallet

:lol: