Own a Dodge Viper for $8000!!!!

SOOO, we goin or what? lol. i have some AB. looking friends and also some B,C, looking friends. Leme know wich ones to bring lol.

i vote for that…good prank kinda, next time just put a viper on there for cheaper but i guess if you want to rip on your friend it could work

it’d be sweet to have a whole convoy of cars roll up have some thug sttin there trying to cover his ass on why the car isnt there anymore.

does a viper of that time really not have ABS? cause the new ACRS dont, i dont think at least

idk who final is, but its around 7 grand last time i looked on ebay for the motor and tranny with like 35k miles

HAHA I texted him and hes like ya theres an offer on the table

Im down for going to check this bad ass neon. oops. I mean dodge viper out. For serious lets do a NYspeed car checking outing lol. Tell him you have like 8k cash and want to see it.

I find it funny how two of those 3 picture are from a for sale ad on Viper Alley.

http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3871&sort=2&cat=2&page=2

yea, there is no neon there, total scam.

I sent him a message saying “Nice job on making that neon look like a viper. Infact it is so good It looks just like one for sale on viperalley.com

nice,id like to punch this kids for being such a stupid face

lol type in neon viper conversion kits in google, his cl ad is number one.

I thought i had to have a big bankroll like Final GTS to be a huge fggt. Guess not!

Are you for real? You couldnt read “Final” in my username?

-ABS in all Vipers since '01. Yes, the ACR’s have ABS, I dont know where the hell you got that from.

-Viper Drivetrains run from 8-16K depending on year/mileage, and can go into the 20’s+ easily if its new, modified, or happens to be 08-09.

You seem to do just fine with what you have? :shrug:

no ur wrong.

im awseome

Sorry newman, this was hilarious.

And I picked up Jen’s old neon…want to make a purple viper?!

god final gts you are such a fucking homo, every thread you post in you act like a whiney bitch :tdown:

:lol: +karma

So I shouldn’t say its a black man’s Viper? I could see how that would come off as being racist… I’m sorry :frowning:

LOL, I was whining where exactly?

Apparently you can see what I cant?