OWNED

The FP Green is a solid, durable, proven setup that has been around for a while and has proven itself in multiple applications. It’s not as sexy as a GT, but there is definitely nothing wrong with it, and if it fits his goals, then :tup:

Saying that a GT30 or any GT spools faster is pointless since there are so many variations of GT30 around. You can’t just slap a GT30 on a car and call it a day.

no way are you going to let me take the sti for oil changes now.

bummer.

it was ultimate.

I have driven an fpgreen sti with a dogbox… it moved ok and would be fun for a daily… I really liked the gt30r sti more though. Thats just my .02

ok, if you are going to put a k20 in the elise and upgrade the turbo on the STI i think that is by far the best idea. oh and i say you on the 90 this morning on my way to school with a sweet fuzzy collared coat lol. :tup:

yeah, i waved, you didn’t see.

I was almost OWNED by the rear end of a Lotus last night.

Turned out to be a beautifully choreographed, almost olympic gold medal winning, maneuver of vehicles.

p.s. - sweet back up lights.:uhh:

hahaha we were all like wtf is he doing

oooooo…i thought it was Blue…do u still have it :slight_smile:

I thought you had sold the STI and bought the elise after you got the engine fixed?

He got another one

im sorry, those c pillars are a wicked blindspot, i heard you stop it quick and i caught a glipse of your front end sneak into the corner of my eye. sounded damn good lol.

Boosted K20 FTW

haha, yeah, sorry about that. it’s really hard to see out the back of the car… I cant seem to find the correct 12356 bulb for the backup lights locally…

fpgreen is a generally better setup than the rotated kits. more friendly to install and run “stealthily” --you cant open your hood with a rotated 30R and not have anyone notice. but you CAN have people miss the fpgreen.

mike himself said a specific rotated 30/or 35r kit for subarus is junk and he would never work with it again, for the simple fact that IT DIDNT EVEN FIT. the uppipe/downpipe fit very nicely, but the headers dont fit to the uppipe and so on.

Nice choice

3"green vs. stock STi turbo:

An STi engine bay with lots of mods looks cooler then most engine bays anyways:

Joe

the stock sti turbo is small to begin with… just about any turbo will look big next to it :lol:

Yea it is

Is it as small as the turbo in the '06 WRX? I thought the STi was a little bigger.

not as small as the TDO4 on the wrx, but the power falls on its face. At a recent sti meet I went to, the guys all had different set-ups and I heard what each had to say about them…

http://ilovesleepers.com/images/albums/Aug23IWSTI/DSC_0449.jpg

from left to right:
GT30r, GT30r, Stock ported turbo with meth and a boat load of mods/tune, 20G, mycar.

The 30r cars were mighty fast and they would spool almost as fast as my car(stock turbo). The 30r cars are putting down over 400whp.