Ozzfest

Amazing as usual…I swear Zack gets better and better each time I see him play…

Truth!

when he was ripping out the soloes while playing for ozzy… I just stood there in awe at some of the stuff he was doing. I went nuts when he played it with his teeth haha… great show by BLS for sure as well.

I couldnt understand a damn thing he said, but it was good nonetheless.

Disturbed and System were easily the best in show IHMO

Black Label Society at the Waterstreet in Roch on October 29th…SDMF

Ehh…show was allright i guess. I only went for Norma Jean, BTBAM, and Unearth…The only Bands that actually can make music and not just dogshit to pander to most people who like boring simplistic jargon. COUGH Atreyu, ETID COUGH

So…Whos going to Toronto to see Converge? :slight_smile:

Um unearth suck.I seen them with killswitch engage and slipknot in toronto.Lead singer for killswitch was sick so the guy from uneasrth singed.I no longer like killswitch!jk.Cant understand him and it sounds the same every song.

i’m sorry.

Wait…

So you went for “Norma Jean, Between The Buried and me, and Unearth”

and yet you are calling Every Time I die - “dogshit to pander to most people who like boring simplistic jargon.”

Get a fucking clue.

brian mingle is that you?

agreed… BTBAM FUCKING SUCKS COCK… unearth is fucking boring

ETID for the fucking WIN… oh and BTW they weren’t even there… atreyu does suck… i agree with that point…

oh i see the… straight edge sig… heaven forbid others drink and have a good time… go wear your size 28 jeans and eat your vegan bullshit… give me a beer (or many) ETID and a steak

for every steak a vegetarain dosent eat.Ill eat two.For every animal he saves ill kill two

unless that kid is over 25, his edge doesnt mean shit.

and straight edge has nothing to do with vegetarianism .

listen to turning point.

thats mah boy!

maybe hes tatooed to!!!

congratulations! that was some brilliant rhetoric! wow, never heard that before! YEAH! mark one up for team MEAT!

anyway, most straightedge kids who are under 21, preachy, in your face, in a crew or whatever will break. i hate that shit, makes kids like me look like idiots.

Hey jk around.I forgot where i stole it from cause its everywhere.Im eating a live kitten right now