P8nt Ballah

If you saw a green Blazer today screaming P8nt Ballah i was the asshole doing it. Some dude was on a motorcycle in your driveway with you. You didn’t seem to happy at the screamin haha. Your face = Priceless :bowrofl:

gee, Imagine that. More Useless Information :rolleyes:

why is this in meets?

Cause i put it here.

it shouldnt’ be in the meets section, you’re not setting up a meet, you didnt’ meet anyone, there’s no meeting going on…and i probably would have shot you if you came up here screaming out the window of a blazer

Blazers are nice for hauling cars to tracks in. Not that i have 1 its my dads i was changing a few things on my car and was heading to AutoZone my car was incapacitated. And i saw and screamed saw it as kinda comical my bad.

want to race my daddy’s blazer!!! :x: :mullet:

he can’t he has to go to autozone to get mad tite floor mats

Yea man thats what i had to do. ACTUALLY assmunch i had to get a new gasket cause mine was leaky. And Pewter if your ever in U-T the 97 green blazer vs. Yours haha. And blue if you wanna race me so bad i guess i’ll just have to go get my uncles Chevelle SS with a 396 in it to not only eat you but shit you out. :jerkit:

:gaysex:

ok…so you can go and tell everyone that a car you dont’ own beat me? how bout i go get jackies cousins top fuel dragster and run you…:rolleyes: (and you want my respect? ahah)

My Chevelle SS > Your Chevelle SS
:rolleyes:

it aint even his

victors SS> UT crap boys wanna be SS

not hating on all of UT, some nice guys down there, just one cocky retard talking trash :rolleyes:

by UT crap boys i meant UT crap boy’s as in singular. :wink: :drama:

pewters das blazer > booth of your SS

:wink:

no doubt about that :slight_smile:

searching for brown noser smiley :smiley: