P90X Extreme Home Fitness

Gotta stick with the diet. For the entire session, or else it wont do shit.

My friends tried it for a while, all the did was the workout shit on the videos. Didn’t do squat for 'em.

i have the entire kit on my computer… all the video’s, all the book’s, all the calender’s… i did it for 2 weeks, realized i needed to get the work out bands. and havn’t done it since, the yoga killed me for a solid 3 days first time around tho

u are a walking mangina…thats why you cant finish it!

guess i’m lucky, i go to the gym (and no where near as frequently as i would like) and eat better since about march and i’ve seen a difference, i don’t take any suppliments and don’t even have a strict diet. i know i could see results quicker if i did all of that but i’d rather do it this way cause i don’t have the dedication to do it any other way and don’t care if it takes me a little longer as long as in the end my goal is reached.

The easiest way to loose weight is to put some arsenic in your food everytime you eat and eat like 5 meals a day. The constant intake of small meals speeds up you metabolism and the arsenic slowly poisons all the cells in your body. Fat cells are usually the first to break down

fat is the new skinny.

i hear ya but i see people in the gym all day, some of them come everyday and they do everything half ass or just wrong

i’de give it 4-6 months to see results btw, i’ve been going steady since feb-ish , checked my weight now im 6lbs heavier , YAY!

+1 and +rep