P90X Extreme Home Fitness

So I listen to Free Beer & HotWings in the morning. Ive heard Eric Zane Talking about P90X for like 2 years now.
I started going to the gym. I went like 4-5 times a week for 2 months and I didnt see any results.
Realizing that im still a total Fatass, I Ordered this Today.
Ive been Told its gonna Kick my Fuckin ASS!!!

Ill Post some Embarassing Pictures of My Progress once I start it.
Im Very Excited but also nervous That im not gonna be able to Stick to it, but im gonna give it my all.

Has anyone else Tried this?

In the end all diets have the same principle for weight loss, eat less and workout more. Where people fail is in the execution of the diet. Just stick to it and you should see results.

Good luck with it nutbag,i may try this soon to get ready for hockey season.

Dietary supplements, mutli vitamins, protein, and a good workout regimen has been working great for me.

I used P90x in conjunction with lifting and extra cardio. To date, I’ve lost about 120lb no lie. good luck with it

I did it for about 60 of the 90 days about 2 years ago…Its definitely tough…The first time I did the Plyo X I couldnt walk for a few days…lol…It definitely works though…Its the only time that I had abs in my life…I keep telling myself to start over again…maybe someday…Good Luck…

[quote=dc2nick;612536Realizing that im still a total Fatass, I Ordered this Today.
[/QUOTE]

why order when you can get it for free…

mine copy shows up this week! going to be fun.

how much is it?

150 after shipping

3 payments of 39.95 + 19.95 shipping and 11 for tax or you can pay it all at once

???

torrents man…my cousin found the perfect torrent, it has EVERYTHING the kit comes with

Nick, let me know how this works for you. I’m a fatass too.

Hmm, how do I get this? :lol Im comp-retarded!

I could never do one of those home work out things. Id get home, get on the computer and be a total lazy ass, keep saying Id start it in a few minutes and then probably not do it.

Id rather go to the gym right after work and do my work out there. The gym seems to be working for me. In the past month or two alone Ive lost about 10 pounds and Im in the best shape Ive been in quite a while (still got a bit to go though).

^ I’m going to actually agree with PJB. I’ve had Wayne DL tons of workout programs for me and I’ve had a home spin bike and treadmill at the house and I just don’t seem to have the motivation to do work at home. I’d rather go to the gym and do a group exercise or jump on a machine 1-2 hrs 4-5 times a week. I like to relax too much while I’m at home- I don’t know how people stick to programs like that at home…

Good luck to OP though :thumbup I’m sure once you got into a good routine it wouldn’t be too bad to go home and do it.

Thanks guys. Im gonna be starting on a GNC Multi Vitiman, Oxyelite Pro, and Wheybolic Protein Shake as well.

Like I said, ill post Progress Pics and whatnot when I actually Start it. Im Very Excited!

lmk I can burn some discs for you I have all the videos.

8 minute abs videos from YouTube. /thread

If your goal is body re-composition (less fat, more muscle, etc), you need a proper diet (most important part) and a weight training program that trains your muscles to near failure/failure through multiple sets/reps. It’s that simple. Almost everyone on TV selling workout shit is “enhanced” (steroids). Nothing wrong with steroids, however they should not be used, either directly, or indirectly to sell workout programs to the average couch potato.