PA inspection question

i’m looking into getting wheels, i’d like to get 179.5 for the front and 1810.5 for the rear. is this legal?

it should be, cars come like that stock, viper for instance

my buddoes have those sizes on there TA with c5 wheels…inspection never said anythng about that

as long as the wheels are not out side of the fenders you are cool

like said befor alot of rides have different size wheels out back

it aint legal,but it will pass!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
it aint legal,but it will pass!!!

X2

its only legal if it comes stock like that for that make of car.

thats how the SSR was supposed to be but they fucked that thing all up… :rolleyes:

so it depends on the shop doing the inspection? basically they just have to notice if the tire sizes are different?

99% wont care!!!:cool:

did i miss the part about the sizes being different??? i don’t remember that :dunno:

Originally posted by BlackZ28
so it depends on the shop doing the inspection? basically they just have to notice if the tire sizes are different?

you wont have a problem!

anyone that gives you crap there assholes

if you get any slack bring take a drive down to washington and well inspect it

anything altering it is technicaly ilegal, someone tell me if im right or wrong but from what i read in the book u can step up in sizes but not downsize and in a dif section it says not altering

i’ve inspected rods with 29x18.50-15’s…altered a bit? …yes

i doubt anyone cares im just saying what it says in the book

brian if the place fails you… you have 10 days to bring it back and they reinspect it for free.

so go get a set of 16’s on it in that 10 days and take it back and all they have to do is slap the stickers on.

habs (yellow demon) is getting an inspection and emission liscense here. he know what is leagl/not legal according to the book. ask him. it helps knowing this shit, as i was to eb failed if i ran a side dump exhaust. according to the book, need a cat/muffler and exit ANY edge of the car which means side exit 3 inch is coming…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
habs (yellow demon) is getting an inspection and emission liscense here. he know what is leagl/not legal according to the book. ask him. it helps knowing this shit, as i was to eb failed if i ran a side dump exhaust. according to the book, need a cat/muffler and exit ANY edge of the car which means side exit 3 inch is coming…
not if ur rear side window rools up & down!!!:slight_smile:

damn man… just put your stock wheels on it when it has to be inspected if youre that worried about it

thats just too easy