Small rant

Im confused how my post about a inspection can get locked bc it’s illegal. But we have a kill form for people who race on the street. My tires are only bad in the back and not even to the wear bars. Fronts I could prob run all next summer. We also have the nerd section where people take about modding a xbox also illegal. So where is the line drawn?

ban

In b4 ban

haha if i get banned for this ill laugh real hard

If you can’t afford to buy new tires, then don’t have your car on the road. I am not saying the other illegal activities you mentioned are acceptable, but looking for some idiot with an inspector’s license to pass a car that could potentially put someone in danger is ridiculous. I have my inspector’s license, and I would NEVER help someone out with an issue like this just so they could save some money.

no it passes fine, tires are decent just the backs are iffy. ill be in NYC not driving my car and my inspection will be up b4 i get a chance to put tires on. i wouldent care if i didnt have to leave my car on the street. and my new winter tires will be shipped just in time for nov when ill be back.

iv seen tons of inslection threads about exhaust, no cats whatever and they seem to be fine.

I think it’s more on the forums hands when it comes to the topic of illegal cars. Falsifying documents(inspection stickers) is a felony if I’m not mistaken. That’s heavy shit. Kill stories are just that, stories. The only people that know about it are the parties involved and they can’t be proven otherwise. Your fake inspection is right on your car, that’s a big difference.

So what’s your problem then? When is inspection up? They won’t ticket it if its not being driven, just get it inspected when you can.

Can’t you get a temporary one too for failing inspection for tires?

not really a fake inspection. fuck it ill judy go to a local iol change place. Very true though Cavi Mike but alot of people have posted the same inspection threads as me for way worse crap.

my inspection is up in Oct ill have new tires on my car nov 1st-3rd.

well im off to bed. we will see tomarrow if in “banned” ha

agreed these are good entertainment

Because when people street race they don’t post locations…

You’re looking for someone to post goto XXXXXX shop where they will pass anything…

I kinda agree with the OP. We have “jail bait” thread in the NWS section, talk about illegal street racing, breaking knee caps and every other sort, but are gonna get squeemish something that has been going on since inspections were first created. The “lick and stick” inspections have been and always been around. I can see telling said OP about them being no so legal, but locking a thread because of it seems kinda silly with all the other shadiness all over.

Link to said thread?

My only guess is, mods here are inconsistent and if you use the wrong tone/dont know them, theyll shut you down asap.

But I guess id have to see the thread first and im far to lazy to do anything more than hit the “new posts” button today lmao.

We are not going to promote where to get illegal inspections / how to bypass the system.

Kthx.