Inspection question...

I took my car to get the tires rotated and balanced today. Well, apparently my inspection was due in November, so I told them to do the inspection.

So…yeah…they “find” that my caliper is leaking. Honestly I don’t think it is, but this is a tire salesperson and they want to make money…

Anyway, I told him I would take it to the shop that I had the caliper replaced at because there was a warranty on it and the labor. So it failed safety inspection but passed emissions. My question is, since it is submitted electronically will NYS find out that it hasn’t passed? Or am I good until monday until I get it checked? I’m not driving it this weekend. I just don’t want to get fined the Dickens out of me.

Because I don’t have Dickens to fine at this point.

No not unless you get pulled over for the inspection.

Like that’s going to happen. I drive a Honda Accord. We blend in with the night and attack like ninjas.

That fact it has no rust, on it might give it away. :open_mouth:

did they scrape the sticker off

Of course. It was gray. I’m going to check with the shop I had it inspected at to see when it was done.

They were going to charge me $257 to fix it. ha. whahwhaha

“Well, Mr. Schaffer, I can’t tell you to drive a car with a hydraulic leak.”

I took my life into my own hands today, I guess. And then they start this bull shit with starting a credit card with them and saving money and no interest for 90 days. They lost a customer. I was going to get the same exact tires from them in a few months, but eff that.

chain shops = lose