pacesetter header

i’m looking for a header for my ka24e, i found one but i want to know if anyone else has used this or has any suggestions for a header and where i could get one.

pacesetter header monza

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/Darkside240sx/sohc240sxheader.jpg

to go with it i also found the rest of the exhaust,

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/Darkside240sx/pacesetterexhaust.jpg

it should ressemble that.

is this any good? a worth while purchase?

Not a worth while purchase for horsepower…
if thats what you want you should consider another motor… or do as I did and go for a boosted single cam KA

so this setup up wont give me any power? it has no advantage over stock besides being black?

i have enough of a headache with this car, i dont’ need to add a turbo to the mix, that just more parts to break!! i want more outa my ka, but without a turbo. cold air, ecu chip, flywheel, port and polish on my head(blew the headgasket) and header/exhaust should give me some more juice outa that ka.
i had a list of parts i have boughten from ebay on here b4 the site was attacked and we lost everything dating back before i was a memeber… alot of valuble info has been lost due to that.
i’m not looking to make 600hp, i would just like more then the stock 140 is pushes. i want a vlsd to help get that power tot he ground. i have boughten alot more shit besides what was said in here, not all motor related. i’m tempted to remake my parts list.

those things most likely will have a improvement over stock…but what he is trying to say there are much more worthwhile stuff.

where would i find this worth wihile stuff? i have been looking for months for a header, i have hit up every web site i could find, even that o & j was offereing me pacesetter. i found it on ebay for 100$ less then what they were trying to charge me for the same header, after they tried offering me a header for a 92+, leaves me to believe they don’t even know what they are talking about.
there isn’t much for 89 ka24e.

Header…2.5 inch exhust lightweight pully set intake…make sure everything is runing good plug wires ect… and take care of the KA…best way to get power out of it …but overall its not worth while…but everyones different do what you like!

this is just my opinion of best non torbo way to use a ka …prolly get a good difference out of the ka if you did these things…but i have never tried them …i have all the parts in my house but not bothering because SR is better in the end …lol

i blew the head gasket, so i bought a kit with tons of new seals, some extra stuff to help make it run right, timing kit, header, auto ecu, chip for the ecu, cold air, lightwieght flywheel, new fuel filter, performance thermostat, give my head a port and polish(lmao wow that doesn’t sound good), stage 1 clutch, exhaust, short thro shifter, i’m looking for a vlsd. all that should give me more power outa my ka.

a sr would be nice, but turbo’s can be a really big hassel. if it blows, i don’t have 1000$ lay’n around to get it fixed.