Pacesetter Headers?

HI I’m thinking of getting headers for my s13 and I’m just woundering if anyone has hand’s on exp, with this name brand on header.
one more thing what type of header is better for the s13 4-1 design or 4-2-1. Thanks for you’re time and input.

Don’t lose your time with headers, especially Pacesetter.

i havea set sitting in my basement …i dunno if i am going to use them or what…i was going to go …header…2.5…high flow cat…resignator …and then megan catback

good idea?

KA’s do better with a 4-2-1 header. Better low-mid range gains. Either way they wont add much power…just make things louder.

Even if i got them for next to nothing, it’s really not worth it?
I have custom exhaust and highflow Cat all 2.5" piping with after market cold airintake, I’m looking to reflash my ECU as well, how much (HP) gains do you think i would see on average?
Thanks.
(I just want a little something for right now.)

5hp? maybe? And that’s at the flywheel.

Sounds about right… I won’t put another dime into my KA unless it’s regular maintenance.

I put a set of pacesetters on my ka cuase I got them for cheap and I don’t wanna run forced. I Felt a noticable difference from stock… there is a bit of a tinny rattle right where the collector flange is, but I blame that on a poor seal. If you can get them cheap and you aren’t afraid of alittle work, it’s worth it in my opinion