Paesans Latham...

sooo, new paesans opened up on rt9 in latham. i remember a few people from shift were suppose to work there…

I deliver tofu

About time. I hate the one in East Greenbush, and the I <3 down the road isn’t the greatest either. I’ll have to try this one out. Every once in a while, I just wan’t some damn pizza.

Where on Rt. 9 is this? May have to stop by and get some pizazz after work.

Near Hoffman’s P-land across from Remax.

Pretty good, was there yesterday.

Haiiiii Pete!

Ah, sweet! I go right by there after work. :cool

im delivering tonight :nuts

should be busy tonight…

i start next thurs and work thurs, fri, and sat.

yea beautiful day to start too, i hate delivering in the dark when its raining, time to whip out the spot light :cool

this is gonna suck… no power windows FTL.

hayyyyy, who was the hood rich guy with the slicked back hair that was with you? HAHA

less shit to break :nod.

this is what pete looks like saying that

Pete looks like that all the time

HAHAHA!

I always had trouble with the manual windows in my S10’s. They always fell off the tracks. Ive never had a problem with power windows on the 3 cars Ive had with them.

never had an issue with my olg GLI ones… those moved as good as a hot knife thru butter

humm…now i have more options of who to deliever to me…although i prob will still always go with doms. owner likes too hook my mom up with wine…which she will never drink.

I usually like paesans, i was home back in NY about a month ago and stopped by the one on central hoping to grab a slice of buffalo chicken pizza (since no one has it our here in AZ) and they only had chesse and some other shit :nono

I did here 2 of the guys working there talking about turbos though lol

no good pizza to be had where i lived in Washington either. everyone thought Papa johns was the best thing ever.