Paint medic?

the old ladys mother drives by feel, and was asking about this joint.

i know the guy josh has for dents is the cats ass, but i couldn’t find any posts about small paint scratch/dent repair.

anyone used these guys? they are over by swerve (at least i think its a paint medic)

I used them, so did my boss, did pretty decent work.

x…

They are a little pricey but they do good work.

The pulled out golfball dents in my dad’s car that LAFENGAS’s guy couldn’t.

x…

Bumped.

^Interesting. How much did they charge?

Anybody knows somebody working in Paint Medic?

They were $100 for three dents, I think they charged $50 a dent, but couldn’t get one of them out 100%, it was like 95%. My dad didn’t even catch it when I got him the car back, so it was a job well done in my book. I do have to say I went back there once with one of their other vehicles and they were out like 2 weeks to do the work, and didn’t even want to take a reservation. They said to just come back in 2 weeks. :meh:

X…

I went there once to get a price to paint my car and they were outragous compared to everyone else…but as far as dents I have no experience with them.

^I see.

I’ve been searching all over this forum for a good paint shop, however, nothing really convinced me.

I am planning to re-paint front and rear bumper of my car. I wonder how much they’ll cost. I probably want a factory quality work.

I ended up going to Schmidts (idk how to spell it) on the corner of broadway and transit. They did great work on my old mustang. The owner is Kevin Kerl, he has 2 Fox bodies, one cherry red and one emeral green that he painted at the shop. I know he won the Caz car show a few times with them. Their work is A+ and the prices are good.

^Thanks!

I am only looking to repaint the bumpers (rear, possibly front) of my car back to factory quality. I wonder what’s their price range on this.

I would say schmitts or Don’s auto body for full out paint job…

^thanks.

Also, since I only want the bumpers repainted, I want somebody who will actually take the bumper out and repaint it separately. I do not want somebody who will do it while the bumper still attached to the car.

They took care of the dents from the hail storm and did an excellent job. Highly recommend!!!

i have gone to both and they both did an excellent job… kevin is a nice guy and does good work, paint medic i took a fiberglass hood there and they did an awsome job too

my bro got work done there on his FD. Pretty pricey IMO, but the work was seroiusly top notch. You get what you pay for.

I know some guy that uses sticks or some shit to pop out dents, he took all of em out of my dads cars. He works for someone but he will do it on the side. he does amazing work… i dont believe he paints tho

if you gonna get it done professionally like you described,(removing the bumper) then you are looking at atleast $200 a piece.