Paint work; explanations on price quotes.

PM being sent regarding some paint work.

My xgf’s 2011 camaro ss right off the show room floor was 3 different shades of orange, had dirt in it and what not,

Mike ive said it before and ill say it again… you guys do great paint work… my VMAX won best in show after your paint job. and the 636 came out sick nasty with the air brush and fine and large flake… im always throwing your name out there on a few different forums when people ask for a good rep painter for bikes!

BTW my dad is picking up my new project bike and gonna need some paint werk and air brushing done in the next month or so… and possibly some power coating of the rear sets and pass foot pegs… but ill PM you later about it …

and yes this time well get pictures of this bike all done for your shop… ive got plenty of good shots of the VMAX with that lexus isf ultrasonic blue if you ever need them

I asked about painting and powdercoating in another thread then saw this thread…are you still painting and powercoating? not sure which direction to go and id like to discuss a few things and prices for my bike…thanks

replied to the powdercoating thread for you. thanks.