Paintball parts store locally?????

I bought a used air tank a few months back and it leaks from every possible place.
I need all new seals for the valve or possibly a whole new valve.
Where is a good local shop?(Hopefully south towns)
Thanks for the help.
(I know I could look in the phonebook but, I want a good shop that deserves my money:) )

I dont know of any shops around but i do have a 9oz. for $4 dollars and I know that it works fine. PM me if you want it, or anyone wants it.

sports replay on NFB right by the 290

Another question…

How many psi are the air tanks filled to?
My tank is rated for 3000psi but, there appears to be a release labeled 1800psi.

Go to this place.

Ask for Pat, he owns the place, he lurks on here sometimes also.

Tell him Howie sent ya :slight_smile:

maybe the scuba shop in hamburg on camp road

dick’s sporting goods fills CO2 tanks. i dont know if they would have the supplies to fix the seals of valve, but they do carry a whole section of paintball stuff

Mike - is it leaking when off the gun or leaking while you screw the tank onto the gun?

If it’s leaking when the tank is on the gun, have you tried putting an O-ring into the female part of the regulator?

:word:

they fucking rock

Tank pressure fittings are tough too fix and might even get expensive, how olds the tank…reason I ask is cause NYS has a stupid law stating any older CO2 tank (think its 6 years old) cannot be filled.

I know walmart does a prefilled exchange on the CO2 tanks… bring ur used in for a new one filled with air…not that expensive

if the tank is leaking when it is off the gun, take it to a scuba shock. if it is leaking when on the gun, do as zong said. shove a new o-ring right down into the female part on the gun

its not a c02 tank. It’s a 3000 psi fibre-wrapped compressed airtank.

anyone that needs co2 tanks filled or o-rings i have a filling station at my parents and can fill them up cheap (couple bucks)

It is actually leaking in a few places.
The filler is leaking.
The valve is leaking wear it screws onto the tank.
The stem is leaking.
I discovered the other leaks while testing the leak on the stem.
They are small leaks that probably wouldn’t mean a thing if I used it the same day it was filled but…

you dont want to play with a leaky tank, trust me it will only cause headaches

go to sports replay have pat take a look at it, he’s a good guy and knows his stuff

and if your tank says 1800 psi on it, it’s prolly a CO2 tank, all HPA tanks are 3K or more

edit : reading more carefull, thats the check valve that is rated at 1800 psi, if it sees 1800 in the valve it will pop the check valve so the tank doesn’t explode

Its a 3000 psi tank.

Let me know how much it is to fix.

if you bring it to me i can check it out a have it fixed

oh, i was about to recommend just tossing it and buying a new one for 20 bucks.

yeah, ide take it to a scuba tank place, they’ll get it fixed

Yeah, I think I you mean so the gun doesn’t explode.
After looking again I noticed the 1800psi is on the top of the regulator valve.
It is a 3000psi tank.