Painter Wanted

Alright, expecting a little flame here but here goes.

I want my '94 Buick Lesabre, Painted Black. It is currently maroon and the clear coat is shot and it looks like complete fucking shit. I also need to replace the lower rocker panels, since they are very rusted. Im not planning to do this until probably mid summer when I have money. The last quote I got from a paint shop, for a whole car was about $3000. I thought that was a little steep, but what do i know about paint prices.

Anyways, if there are painters here, can i get a rough estimate on the paint cost, and if you can do both, tack that on, if not can anyone replace lower rocker panels, the sheet metal under the doors.

Thanks in Advance.

try it…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11015&highlight=%2450+paint

I dont want it to look like shit. I have large plans for this car

wow you read that whole thing in 2 minutes :eek:

i have a 95 lesabre for a beater and has the exact same issues as yours and i dont care the least. are you really that attached to the thing?

No, it has a really good body, aside from the rocker panels, and good frame, i want something original, black lesabre, suspension drop. chrome wheels…probably 18’s or something in that area…L67 swap with lots of engine upgrades…

I know its expensive and some people say not worth it. I have always loved original things, and this will be, Yes all this may cost close to im thinking 5-8k total, but it will be the only one around.