Pair of Bride seats

sold

wow what a smoking deal… if they were black I would take them.

These real? Or Pac-Mall Bride?

Don’t be insulted, just verifying.

they couldnt get more real

They look suede.

they also look seude.

They’re not suede, I’ve seen them in person…

so you vouch for them bring real bride seats?

GT

I’m not gonna say they’re real bride seats 'cause i don’t know…

all i know is that i don’t believe they’re suede, lol.

few things then

where were they purchased
do you have any legitimate bride documentation to go with them.
do the seats have the the propper tags under the seat designating them as A: a bride seat B: the version of the seat (name of it)

cus really if they are real thats a good price…

but if they are fake… well then burn on you…

:slight_smile:

GT

are they the sweet alacantara Brix II’s?

And maybe some half decent pics of the seats? Instead of shady dark pics and pics off of websites.

how high does the seats sit? and do the sliders work freely going back and forth?

they sell knock offs now not in suede u know, even with the full bride gradiant fabric in the center just fyi and with tags etc etc, where you got it , how and with what and for how much… it is abotu the only way to know

I can vouch for them my friend has the same pair in his car and if these ones are the same which Im pretty sure they are, there aiight seats they feel and look good too. I doubt there real not to crap on your thread, but they are the closest seats to bride you can get. I think that if the price is lowered 100 theres no reason why these seats should not be sold instantaneously. They look good in the car and who really is going to examine your seats. They are as real as most of us could afford. GL with the sale 8)

they look really furry

Okay… and?

even if they are knockoffs, those knockoffs the the most comforatable kncokoffs i’ve ever been in, not liek alot of those early cheap seats and recaro copies… if your buying fake seat the fake brix 2 is the one to have. though it would be nice if someone in the know went and looked at these and could give a positive id one way or the other.

Okay… and?[/quote]
wat?
I can’t make a comment on the seats?
sheesh