paris and TT ninja photoshoot (56k GTFO!)

here are some teaser pics to wet your appetites. photos by our own kev saunders! teaser pics have been scaled down.

eww whos skyline is that?

lol j/k :slight_smile: nice pics

wait for the whole shoot. :wink: i guarantee your gonna love it. hehehe.

sexy pictures lovin that ninja Z… right… and the skyline…

Wow… Wow… Woweeee
Ok that is AMAZING

daymn

cant wit for more those few pics are just yum yum yum

ALEX you’re Biased. You should post TWO pics of my car just like you posted two of yours.
No fair my car was DIRTY for the rolling shots.

All up for a TNC Calendar? I think this would be something good to push the group Rick. 1 year membership gets a 1 year calendar?? Your membership must be renewed at the end of the calendar.

kev only gave me one pic of yours!:C in fact he only gave me two of mine and i had to ask him to send me one of yours just so that i can show your car too for the teaser pics. "D

i agree with that. calendar with different models and its also a very good way to promote the club.

P.S. i forgot to mention we had three photographers at our disposal. those are just kevs pics. we literally have hundreds of pics in total. hehehehe. ill leave it for the others to post theirs here. :slight_smile:

I’m up for a calender! My car has GOTTA make it in there. Let me throw on my coils and some nicer wheels… With some mad negative camber!

KEVIN AND WILL - I want my pics too!

Gorgeous!