Parish 3rd attemp at 9s at lightning fest

http://www.1320video2.com/vids/lfest4.wmv

first real time he was shooting for 9s with his TT setup

Parish>*

the best part of this vid was when the chevy beat the ford

dude’s come a long way with that truck

that truck is sick but just doesnt have enough power to go 9’s as of that video. the suspension aint there with the power he got now

edit: i see with that information he probly could sneak a high 9 as he hit 10.1xs already but it have to be a sick launch. the trap is high enough.

as of current hes stock suspension!!! powers there its the planting

thats what i figured… he’s maximized what he has now. he needs more work to get more et out of that power he’s got, or just needs more power with the stock suspension

I may have to dissagree on the trap… a boost/nitrous car should have plenty of top end. 136mph is BARELY 9 second territory. Like parish said, he’s got no more room on the current setup.

ive seen 130 in hte 9s, he was hitting 128/130 when he went 10.08. if youcompare that MPH to a import its low if you go by most domestics its good

i believe nitrous junkie does that when he was high 9s

136 will go high 9s easy. 87 TA went 9.85 at 137

in the vid he looked to be hittin 133 which isnt gonna get it done. he just maximized the launchin ability on stock suspension.

and with his new plan of light weight, more power and better suspension, he’ll definately get into the 9’s. he doesnt need to fix 4 problems just one of 2…either suspension to drop the 60 foot down more, or just more overall power.

i cant wait to see what he’ll do with those new mods

doesnt matter if he gets it or not, thats very impressive for a truck

race truck…

j/k that truck is sick. i want that set up in my camaro. in a 6 spd.

I dont think 9’s are that easy with that trap… and i said 136 is barely 9’s, meaning 9.90’s are there, u just have to find them.

I go 10.20’s all day long in my nova and trap usually 130-134mph. i can’t remember my 60’s. Granted, i never made a clean pass with my new slicks so maybe I did have 9’s with the old 1.4 60’s.

i also believe the Roofer was low 130s and nicely 9s

his car is setup nice tho. 1.2-1.3 short times and 9.6x from that last thread he made. didnt see the trap tho

parish could do a 9 just the truck cant leave any harder on that stuff he’s got now. same motor in a proper setup car of same weight and gearing will run quicker et’s

he either needs a crazy ass launch, or more top end… im siding with the top end… awesome truck.

here is a couple times with my mph went 9.27 at 142.54 and 9.44 at 140.97 and 10.057 at 129.92 if any of this helps

u cant go by MPH!