PARK FAIL!!!

just heard about this on the radio.

Saw that on a bmw forum for a guy selling an x5 never laughed so hard…

holy fuck,
what is wrong with some woman? i have seen this in many videos, they slam on the gas for some reason.
“oh my god, i thought that was the break”

I like how they just leave after too. Way to take responsibility.

Any pictures of the driver? I want to lol.

What a slut. There so many drivers on the road that have no clue to drive. I get some driver that see me coming down the road and pull into my lane, cause me to have to slow down from the speed limit to 20, then they take there sweet ass time accelerating, then when i pass them i get a dirty look. If i was as shitty driver as the person who cut me off, i would have smashed into them, and it ould be my fault.

aparently on the radio they said she came back the next day and thats when they grabbed her. lol what a idiot…

lol i just read one of the comments on it
"I heard about this video from the biggest newspaper in Norway (or not in the paper, but on the homepage).

Anyways, where did the rest of you find it? Interesting to see how many countries this circled to. When a Canadian parking fail is written about in a Norwegian newspaper, that has to be the definition of an EPIC FAIL! "

Lol, She would go back and go to work out. Lmfao, Who would think its a good idea to go back. :S

wtf worst parking i’ve ever seen
how are you going run into a car and leave like nothing happened
this video made it all the way to Norway…lol

This is what happens when you let women our of the kitchen :p.

what a fucking retard, although props to bmw for there offroad capibilities

^ lol. Yea i never knew a x5 could do that.

bahaha thats classic…

ROFL @ the comment about offroad capabilities

it mounted it like nobody’s bidness

loool!!! imagine the look on their faces when they seen the video.

after it was all said and done i would ask for a copy lmao

damn, she should have stayed on the gas, maybe she would have been able to drive over them

woooooooooww, dont even think there exists a ticket for that kind of driving