Parking garage vending machine

[left][font=Verdana]From an email I received:[/font][/left]
[font=Verdana][/font]
[font=Verdana]This is pretty amazing! Can you imagine how all this operates? How do they lock each car in its cubicle for safety. [/font]
[font=Verdana][/font]
[font=Verdana]WHO CARES. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND COULD GET IN THERE.

[/font][left][font=Verdana][/font]

[font=Verdana]Talk about German efficiency! The two photos below were taken at a new parking garage in Munich. The actual space that the facility occupies is approximately only 20% of a comparable facility with the traditional design that is used primarily in the US. Not only is the German structure less expensive to build, but vehicles are also “retrieved” in less time and without the potential [/font]
[font=Verdana]of being damaged by an attendant.[/font]
[font=Verdana][/font]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/misc/gg.jpg

[/left]

i bet there are weight limits, i dont think our suburbans and exursions would fit

no they are just disposed off the edge in the garbage shute :wink:

that is prety cool!

what happens if u forget to leave it in gear or leave your parking brake on haha :lol:

parking lot attendant is fired :lol:

if i was a thief i’d hide in the car, after i’m parked, get out and rob shit.:snky:

damn…

I remember seeing that being built when I was there… It’s fooking sweet…

puts coins in
E
Car gets stuck in machine.

NOOOOOOOooooo! *bangs controls

^ LOL. Dude everytime I get a snack from a machine it either eats my money or it gets stuck. This is bad news for me :frowning: But a hella cool idea!

these things are amazing. It’s a great idea and i hope to see it in the US soon.

they started the idea with bikes in france. the machine can retrieve ur bike in like 10 seconds or something.

they only thing i’d be worried about is if it broke down or anything, then theres no way in hell to get the cars out.

well if people who didn’t need them didn’t buy them, it wouldn’t be a problem lol :bloated:

thats not a parking garage. that is the VW plant. finished cars sit there, until delivery. the system could be used as a parking garage. but i dont think that it is in use yet. great idea tho…would really make parking space in cities and tight spaces muc easier…

that’s freaking sweet looking.

holy shit; that’s unreal.

crosses fingers and shakes the shit out of the machine new gti, new gti. :stuck_out_tongue:

“when are they gonna fill this thing with something good?” lol

:tup: to German engineering.

meh…we are AMERICANS…FUCK YEAH!

We build things way bigger, way more cost inefficient, and then under utilize them when we do have them.

Silly Germans for thinking the exact opposite of AMERICA…FUCK YEAH!

THANK YOU!

didnt anyone else notice that none of the cars have plates, and they are all the same make? lol

yes, but i wanted to see the stupid comments people made about it first.