WOHR Multiparker(I want this in the US already)

http://www.woehr.de/de/projekte/madrid_m710/index.htm

Yeah that’s cool if you have a 5 story underground bunker.

wtf?

so? no onstreet parking problems for residents/ppl who work in albany. knock those shitty ass old buildings down and build this underneath with normal good modern apartment building over that. fits more ppl. looks MUCH nicer as well.

and it seems to take like 5 hours to park and retrieve your car lol

idk man, the prospect of ppl NOT damaging ur car with their doors, or having their dumbass kids scratch urs hoppin outta the soccer mom van with all kinds of hockey sticks and shit or having idiots scrapy ur bumpers and shit sounds GREAT to me, personally.

I like to park alot of cars in a WOHR too.

I like to park my “car” in a “WOHR’s” garage too.

Yea, those sounded funnier in my head…

Asking for and epic fail when someones parking brake fails to hold.

prolly will cost 200 bucks/hour to park your car

small potatoes

Like that is practical and works perfect all the time. :rolleyes

They are building one in NYC currently and an even crazier one in Dubai.

The one in NYC brings and stores your car feet from your living space,
not an underground unit. They don’t have an elevator for people, only
for the people in the cars…so if you have guests, where do their cars go?

No matter how nice your NYC penthouse apartment is, here’s something it doesn’t have: an elevator to raise your car up to your personal, apartment-side garage. But one new building in Chelsea is getting just that.

200 Eleventh Avenue is boasting about its “En-Suite Sky Garage.” Basically, when you drive in, you pull into a car-sized elevator. The elevator recognizes your car automatically and brings you up to your floor. You then pull forward into your garage, and the elevator goes back down. You then step out of your car and right into your apartment. Needless to say, these apartments will be insanely, insanely expensive. As in, 1 bedrooms start at over $3 million and the penthouses go up to $17.5 million. I’ll park on the street, thanks.

of course Dubai is getting one of these.