Parsons car show June 9th

Hi guys,

I work at Parsons Child and family center and every year we have a Lawn Festival with food games crafts things like that. This year we are adding a car show to the activities list. so I wanted to let you all know. This is a charity event being put on for the kids. We are doing the judging with ballot style voting 1st-3rd Kids choice and 1st-3rd adults choice. we have space for proximately 40 cars or so. this is a family event so if you would like to come please feel free to bring the family. feel free to contact me with any questions.
http://corp.parsonscenter.org/stuff/carshow.jpg

Im sure this is a good show but it also sounds like a good place to get your car keyed by a bunch of Juvenile delinquents. Isn’t parson’s like a juvenile hall but its just a day program ?

we do work with troubled kids but we have never had any issues at the lawn festival and I have driven my 55 to work many times and they have not bothered it or my daily driver so i am sure you would be fine. however you run the same risk wherever you park your car.

Beer for sale or BYOB?

All we need is Travis running around hammered flashing his cock to little kids.

Is this only american cars mainly ? like guptals massive show? Or is this a mix event of imports and american ? . I may attend if I have the day off from working .

trying to get a mix of cars so there is something everyone will find cool at the show.

cool i hope i get a chance to make it to the show.

Just a reminder the show is happening this wensday! Hope to see everyone there.

The show is still on for this evening the weather is not perfect but it looks like we may get lucky and miss the rain.

:rofl :lol

Show is rained out. I am hoping to reschedule for july or august. I will keep you all updated. thanks guys

Len

Have not literally LOL’ed at a forum post for awhile until now.

Oh, sounds like a good cause. Keep us updated, I’d like to try to make it.

shit, looks like i missed it