Part out Cheap Parts

Aight its been good so far with my part out. But i still have lots MORE Parts to sell Like Hood (good Conditon) bumper, rear bumper Engine Transmission Computer Drive Shaft, and lots more I am also selling the Whole Car if you want it For 900 only and theres lots more parts to take off. Call me if you are interested 416 473-6458 Danny Thanks!!!
look at the pics i got on this link (these are not the real prices)!!

P.S parts going for cheap want to get rid of the car so i can get my next one.http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29045&highlight=

you have a hatch? if so, what color?

i think it’s an s14

if its a s13 i need both front fenders
would you be willing to ship?

its a s14/ no tranny has many interior pieces… synz u shuld bump ur old post instead … since u have pics on the other one…

door handle plastic parts?

how do you BUMP posts???

I would consider the whole car, what year is it?

It is a 95 LE green in colour.

What’s wrong with it and what parts are missing?

a pic would help a lot.

totaled. front end damage

I can’t believe you people, asking for pics :roll:
A search that took me about 8.623261 seconds found this: http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29045&highlight=

^ how are we supose to know that he has another thread? what if its anther s14 he has? he could be antoher jon wiht amillion s14s for sale. theres no need for smartasses around here.

anywayss…

i need the door hand cup shaped things for both sides also a center consel would be nice. thanks

Can I get your throttle cable please ?

He then goes on to say “How do I bump”. To me this means that it’s the same car, otherwise he would have said “this is a different car/parts so I started a new thread”

Not trying to be a “smartass” , it just seemed obvious to me thats all…

Mike

Yes this is the same car!! i’ve had it for a while, and met so many SON members selling off my parts!! Thanks MikeP for giving them a link to my previous post. I dont know how to bump my old ones, so any help on that would be great!
But anyways, i still have like the lights and all, and front clip, bumpers and shit, and misc.parts.
one more thing before i go…i wanna get rid of this car to make room for another, but what kind of car u guys think i should get, i want something that i can repair, and get good money for it…something Japanese, like another S14 or something…but how hard is it to sell a S14?!

SALVAGE TITLE

What engine is it , how many km and how much for engine/tranny??

Sorry i’m holding the engine for some1 for now…the tranny is gone!
my engine is a SR20DET…NOT!! LOL borat!

Bump!