Part sources section?

I was looking for parts today, when I thought of an idea. Don’t know if it has been discussed before, but I think we should have a section on the forum devoted to where to find specific parts in Canada. You could divide it into sub-sections, such as:

Parts
– Canadian Retailers
– American Retailers with Canadian shipping
– Motors
– Suspension
– Wheels
– Exhaust

etc.

In these sections could be threads about specific parts, where to buy them, who has the best prices, shipping etc. In the retailer threads, you could have lists of what the dealer offers, as well as feedback about their service, experiences etc. When you see a new price on a part, or hear about a dealer of xx parts, you post a link in the proper thread/forum.

It would take a bit of moderating so we don’t have duplicate threads, but if we just laid some rules and kept an eye on it, it could be a really great resource for our community, bringing together a lot of useful info that we all have in our heads.

Thoughts?

good idea.

see my sig for a good place to find parts

P.I. is good too for when u need turbo plumbing stuff

check out my shop

OVERDRIVE AUTOMOTIVE

for all your tuning needs.

we carry a full line of performance parts from companies such as

greddy
hks
tanabe
bings.ca
sparco
ichiban
momo
aem
injen
vibrant
autometer
msd
megan

many tire companies such as

toyo
falken
goodyear
dunlop

we also have many parts for all you ricer needs :wink:

ON DISPLAY RIGHT NOW

Nissan skyline GTR
Nissan silvia K’s race prep build up (coming december 05)

please feel free to contact us

905 836 0600 for any questions orders etc.

GT

Talk to Bing and Varun for EVERYTHING…

no one else matters.

^ bing seems to have have forgotten that i sell his things…

:wink:

silly ass, stop smokin the grass

GT

:rofl: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oh yeah and for professional repairs, installations and performance upgrades check out www.nizztex.com but for performance parts see Bing and Varun.

I also sell performance parts and audio stuff.

I have some kouki tails, 3 gt28rs, and 2 gt3071r’s, 10 koyo rads, and 10 walboro fuel pumps coming in this week.

PM me if you need anything.

How did this thread turn in to a list of who is selling stuff? hahaha you slimey bastards

lol yeah… not quite what I meant, but I guess its better than nothing. You can see the value in this thread, a compilation of parts and services offered by the members of the board, all in one place. Now if it was organized to the extreme, and maybe even searchable, then we would have something.