Part time winter job

So once the fall school semester ends im going to have about a month off from school… last year i sat around and did nothing, my parents got pretty heated about that so this year i figured that i would try to get a part time job just for those four weeks. I dont really want to work a lot, i was thinking like 3 or 4 days a week… i dont really care what the pay is, obv nothing under minimum wage, but does anyone have a suggestion?

I think Taco Bell pays $8 an hour and so do some gas stations.

Yeah I think for just a month a fast food place would be a good bet.

They would almost expect you to quit within that time frame anyway.

gas station i think i would be interested in…

Ive seen signs at a few Mobil stations that are hiring for $8

Paul is giving the obvious, random BS jobs :rofl

…ok

Who else would hire somebody for 3 or 4 days for 4 weeks?

Pizza delivery.

Yeah, that would be ok too I guess.

yah that would be pretty sweet actually

I should think about doing that on the weekends during the winter but I probably wont bother. I could use some extra money.

Pizza delivery is where its at. I just picked up a delivery job :banana

Try working at dominos. If you have a car, clean record, insurance your pretty much hired. I don’t know where you live, but i know the ones in Colonie, Latham, and Troy are currently hiring. Inferno Pizzeria is always hiring too :lmao

I currently have a full time job and I wouldnt be able to work later at night during the week because Ive gotta get up at 4 am for work.
Im in bed by 10.

Im not quitting my current job. It would be nice to have some extra income but I dont really think I want to give up my weekends for it.

There’s always temp agencies like Manpower, or someplace like Labor Ready where you can come and go and get paid at the end of every day.

I know, I was talking to the OP as well :giggedy

I just started working at home depot for 10 an hour. I am working 3 days a week excluding sundays. They are real flexible and its not half bad.