parting out 95 cherokee PICS

approx 150,000k 4.0 high output, auto trans. runs perfect, shifts nice

chryco 8.25 rear 3.55 gears

the bumpers are in really nice shape, the shell isnt horrible, roof has rust on it, the windshield is broken, but the rockers are like mint.

will sell the whole thing

make offers on everything, I’m about to crush the shell if I cant sell it.

also have fenders, doors forsale now. everything must go.

200$ come take it, it needs a front axel to be mobile so keep that in mind for loading / unloading it

Hey Karter I don’t know if the Jeep is still there, but there was a nice looking Cherokee on rt-62 in hamburg near rt-75 (sission hwy) going out from hamburg towards eden. I think the guy wanted 1100, but the engine has a bad cam he says. It has been sitting for a while, so he’d probably take a lot less. Swap top ends or motors, and sell. Profit?

thanks, im going to scrap this this weekend hopefully, so if anyone wants a good trail buggy or parts, hit me up. if not alot of good shit will be going to waste

bump if anyone needs something, prices are really low.

getting ready to haul this one off.

bump, buy my shit, I need the money now.

need a rear windshield wiper motor. Can you get that off there?

ya i can use a rear wiper too and what wheels

if it works ill have the wiper motor, highest bidder gets it.

I have a set of wheels painted black with some 3/4 thread 215 75r15s on them 100$
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/imagejpeg.jpg
these wheels, the pic is of my other jeep tho

let me know if the wiper motor works…paypal ready…

I’ll have to splice some wires back together and test it, the wires to the hatch on the parts jeep were cut.

wiper arm is a no go, its missing. havent tested the motor probabaly wont be able to for a while.

I’m going to pull the motor/tranny/transfer case, and junk the shell really soon, its a shame, mint rockers.

Do you have any center caps for those wheels? I just need one wheel with tire and the center cap. I just bought a 96 5spd. and it’s missing that wheel and center cap. LMK

I dont have centercaps but i have a spare wheel with a tire on it, same style and color.

pm me offer.

that’s my buddy emmitt! he actually is selling it for someone else (good spot to sell a car, does it all the time) he just pulled the motor and refreshed the head/put in a new cam. it should be back out for sale soon for a few $ more and running strong. joes auto on lakeview did the hg and reused the headbolts/torqued the cam bolts down too much :bloated: its a nice looking jeep, and should be running strong shortly!

bump for pics or parts sold.

Hey Karter, know any Jeep guys who’d be interested in a Dana 44 Posi Diff?

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/Stuff%20For%20Sale/101_3498.jpg

Damn man, I dont know anyone off hand, wish I had a 44, id grab it in a second, shitty that i missed this post, anyways BUMPPPP someone buy parts before I crush them all.

make offers.

is delivery available?

delivery on what parts?

sry, the whole thing