Parting Out:99 neon 5spd under 100k miles

I’m parting out my 99 5pd.
SOHC engine,about 90,000miles. May have knock but runs great.

All mtx swap parts (except trans)

MTX trans is sold

Unknown miles on clutch, but it drives likes its new so I’d say under 5,000miles.

Also has the R/t Rims(the star shaped ones, not bubbled) one tire still good the rest need new tires.

Both bumpers, windows, seats,VC, 98 Mtx PCM, starter less the a year old, HL’s/TL’s…
Interiors black and red so would need to be painted over.

Will sell car whole but doubt anyone wants it.

PM for prices.

Also have a dual tip exhaust ebay muffler(non rice sounding,nice deep tone) for 10 bucks, beat up a bit but sounds nice.

Will pull all parts except engine, I don’t have a lift so you’d need to bring one.

save yourself the time and scrap it. .02

A whole mtx swap goes for 400 so I want to atleast get some parts off it and I will be scraping the body after.

sell it on neons.org, best bet for all of it… save your convertor get at least $70 for it… if you didnt do a tranny swap then its a 3.55.

No I pulled it from the JY but can’t remember if it was an r/t or not,but I don’t think so. I was banned from neons.org and forgot my password now that I’m unbanned buts its on 1gn.org too. My friends buying the trans. Money is in the trans and swap parts as well as in the cat convertor so I’m looking to sell those and perhaps I can get something for the small parts here and there then scrap he body and engine. Trans only ways like 60 lbs so taking that off won’t ruin the scrap price.

when you scrap the car, look all over for a bunch of useless metal and throw it in the car. and when you take it there, if your desperate, soak the upholstery with water to add weight. lol

ha i just scrapped all my junk metal today. Getting 150 for the trans from my friend tomorrow so better then scrapping it with it in there. Titles in my dads name and he doesn’t have it so I’d have to wait a bit to scrap anyways.

that motor has more than a knock, I heard you drive through the mall once, it has a dead cylinder.

to my understanding, you only need the last registration to scrap it… I may be wrong

how are your rear struts?

I do have an exhaust leak, but what do you mean dead cylinder? The car drives as fast as any other neon, and I’ve driven it with one injector wire out and can tell when its not all 4 cylinders…

If I take off the struts I don’t think I could tow the car to scrap it.

sure ya could lol… OR you could take them off when you get to the JY

Well how can I tell if there good, my springs are shot but I’m not sure about the struts.

PS: how much is the cat worth, a guy on 1gn buys them for 60(shipped) so I need to know to ship or bring to JY?(Diamond Hurwitz on Mirilla)

Springs don’t usually go, the struts do.

O, well then struts are no good.

bump…many parts here.

Also have a dual tip exhaust ebay muffler(non rice sounding,nice deep tone) for 10 bucks, beat up a bit but sounds nice.
(pics please)