Parting out my Golf (MKiii)

I finally got the Golf from my old apartment and to the new house. Was a nightmare getting it onto the trailer, but its on there and behind the garage. The plan is get it into the garage as soon as I can get it cleared out (still have some furniture that we are working on getting into the house). Then get it all apart and sell off what I can and scrap the rest.

However if someone is interested in buying it as it sits right now, I may be intrigued so I don’t have to get it back off the trailer. What it needs as far as I know:
Sunroof (took it out for the Jetta)
Starter
ignition parts (coil, distributor, etc)
Clutch was starting to slip when I stopped driving it and will need to be replaced.
Interior put back together (pulled some apart to get sunroof out)
Driver side tail light is broken out and the bumper is scraped up below it. The strap broke when I was pulling it up on the trailer and it rolled back into the corner of my garage.

There are some things I want to keep from the Golf for the Jetta… my rokkor coilovers, and the R8’s. I can provide some steelies onto the Golf so its not wheel-less. If the buyer would like to take a weekend day and help me swap over the suspension then they can have the suspension from the Jetta (rear shocks have seen better days, but it rides ok)

Because I’m planning to part it out and not sell it outright, I can’t really put a price down but if someone really really really wants it then shoot me an offer and I may even be nice enough of a guy to deliver it (within a reasonable distance).

Otherwise, start posting up parts you need and I will try to get them off as soon as possible… but it will probably be a few weeks before I can get it into the garage (little parts can be pulled off before it goes in the garage).