parts for a d-series. exhaust, heads, socketed ecu, IM's.

Ok so im selling my stuff so i can put the money into the new car. so here are the goods.
all exhaust parts were installed after winter and have less than 2k on them

2.25 inch catback with borla xr1 muffler - 140 ( paid 130 for the muffler)

magnaflow high flow cat - 80 ( paid 120 )

ebay header - 25

d16y8 head - 80 ( comes with VC and vtec solenoid and all valvetrain)

complete ported d16z6 IM - 70 ( comes with TB, injectors, fuel rail, all sensors and notorious 2 wire pigtail

p2p manual ecu - 30 dollars

Will sell complete mini me swap for 150!!!

Also have a socketed p06 ecu converted to vtec and i have a stock d16y7 basemap chip in it right now but flip a switch and burn your own!! - PM me for details not really looking to sell.

Also anything you want off a d16z6 head cheap as hell!!

Pics already taken i will post up tommorow like kramer on a muscle car.

wat

seriously, though, this is all good shit, i’ve seen it first hand.

whats the header for? does it have one or two o2 holes… I got dibs on it…

It has 2 02 holes one on the top and one down at the merge collector. No dents will fit ex models or lx/dx if you have the ex exhaust as well.

Consider it sold… I will pick it up saturday or if I sell something before then… Pm me your number

817-7983. call from 7pm-whenever on weekdays and anytime on weekends. This saturday im working 12-8 but id be more than welcome to sell before or after.

I’ll give you a call saturday morning… I most deff need this so Consider it sold…

How is the D16y8 head? Any valve or valve guide problems? I’m trying to alleviate a smoke monster D15B VTAKZ and I think it is the valve guides. I’d rather just replaced the head with known good one… i already have a distro that will work on this.

$70

It doesnt come with a dizzy, the head itself is in great shape. I bought it with 49k on it and have never used it. I paid 225 shipped for it with the ecu so i have to stay firm at 80 bux. Unless you dont want the VC then ill do 70.

[quote=dkid15 ]
p2p manual ecu - 30 dollars

Is this vtec??? Is it obd2 ??? Forgive me im not up on ecu lingo lol… If so need this too I wanna come pick up that header tomorrow at some point…

I gave someone your number for that y8 head… I hope that’s cool… I have a z6 forsale and he wanted to buy just the head and I told him no but refered him to you… I’ll be talkin to ya in the morning… By the way where are you located?

Ill meet you at crossgates because i have to work anyway. Around 1145 sound good.

Yea I don’t need anything but the head itself. Still have it?

Sorry I couldn’t make it yesterday… I most deffinatelly need it soon my nysi is up in a few days and I gotta get the other o2 in there… Where are you located maybe I could come now or later tonight or tomorrow… Let me know asap

^ Great buyer and a good dude

Thanks bro… I may be coming back for the y8 head if I get the winter beater im lookin at…