parts sales - prices now up!

All prices include shipping to my supplier and the cost of me brinign them across the border.

FIDANZA FLYWHEELS - KA24DE $325, SR20DET $365

DC SPORTS BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD - S13 SR20DET, $365

DC SPORTS CERAMIC HEADERS - KA24DE, $365

WALBRO FUEL PUMPS WITH INSTALL KIT - $90

GREDDY 24V FMIC KIT - S13/S14 SOR20DET, $820

ACT CLUTCH’S - ANY APPLICATION, 15% OFF MRSP

VIS OEM CARBON FIBER HOODS - 240SX, $420 - S13 SILVIA, $470

GREDDY - 15% OFF MRSP (DOES NOT INCLUDE GREDDY AERO)

HKS - MUST INQUIRE

TEIN SPRINGS - ANY APPLICATION, 30% OFF MRSP

TEIN COILOVERS - ANY APPLICATION, 5% OFF MRSP

INJEN SHORT RAM INTAKES - KA24E/KA24DE, $220

INJEN COLD AIR EXTENSIONS - KA24E, $140 - KA24DE, $115

SPARCO - 5% OFF MRSP

Many more products availablefrom…
Unorthodox Racing
JE Pistions
Wiseco
Extremedimensions
Carbon Creations
ZEX

inquire within…if somehting is not listed please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for looking,

Hope to do business with you

Regards

too good to be true status: max

if this is for real halelujiah

woah…I can’t wait to be broke again :shock:

dead seirous my friends

ive already boughten an injen intake from this guy and tein springs

my buddy just bought an aem intake, vis hood, dc headers, and a carbon steel dc stb a few days ago.

my guy gets amazing prices and everythign has been far from disapointing. my intake and springs came in manufacturers boxes with forms to fill for manufactuers warranty’s. decals, and detailed instructions from the manufacturers.

ill keep you updated as the week goes on.

take care

im interested in the greddy 1989-1994 240sx front and rear strut tower bar. how much do u htink thtas gonna cost… it says 143 each on the site… so…

which stb’s were you interested in?

i can prolly get greddy, dc, tanabe, and perhpas a few others. i will let you know asap.

regards

PM sent, you get it?

got it theo. and i can get those parts for you. ill have some prices for you by thursday night.

for anyone interested, i will be meeting my supplier again this thursday to get a full parts list and prices. as of right now were still working out some small details but im fairly confident this will be starting next week.

if i have enough interest in parts then it will be a for sure go. come back on thursday to check out a list of parts and prices. not all parts will be listed since my supplier deals with greddy, brembo, exedy, tein, ect ect.

if u need any parts by these suppliers let me know and i’ll look into it for you.

regards,

matt

MUCHO interest in a LOT of stuff! I need parts all the damn time, so this would be good. Keep me informed plz Matt.

how much for dc header for s14

anybody who would like a price quote on a part send me a pm with your part and your car model by wednesday.

i will have prices by thursday.

fyi, this is not limited to nissan parts, can get many other makes and brands (spoon, mugen, skunk2)

cheers

i’ll get right on making the list! :smiley:

its too late right now, what exactly do u mean by that dxero?

whatever it means, right on :dunno:

haha sorry, bad english here. I mean I’ll be making a list on stuff that I’m interested in and then I’ll PM them to you. I feel bad for the future wife on who’ll have to deal with my crap english.

I need a price on the following parts for a 2002 rsx type-s

• skunk2 cams
  • arp studs
  • carbon fibre hood

lol
its ok dxero.

sorry i dont remember the names of the guys who wnated parts for the rsx type s and the dc headers for the s14.

i will get u the prices and get back to u.

take care gentelmen

for anybody who was interested but hasnt sent me a pm yet (dxero im looking at you lol…kidding) ill need to know by tonight . i will be crossing the border tomamrow and getting prices.

regards

i just got back from hockey x_x lol

all pm’s will be answered over the weekend.

thank you for your interest.

if the moderators have any problems with this being in the wrong place, now that i have prices please feel free to move it.

thank you for your patience.

regards

Stop posting the same thing in every forum.

If you are interested in these parts, post in the FS section thread.

Locked.