Party At the Ritz - May 13th, 9pm-ish

bullshit andy… you got HAMMERED at dans that one night n you had school the next morning

Work at 10 is nothing

im sure a good part of uncle bens and the polska crew will be there

this is gonna be GOOOOOOOOD

BANG BANG!

i’ll be the other guy with a beetle.

i was totally on your porch last night with all of those other people jam had over. good times.

jam maybe me and the boys will come over

you should.

this should be a good one… not to be missed. i’m going to be a little late, work pwns me.

edit -

your an asshole.

damn… no VW and not on the guest list… I’m fucked :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha yeaaaa ur right, ill be down derr. ill be in need of a ride tho

i just realized. this party is exactly one year from the legendary walker/shrew birthday bash…

what made me think of that? the beast got a dwi on mothers day last year leaving here. what a nice mothers day gift… awww.

Correct!! I remember being at that party with Jrex and Inn-Tune… Hopefully this year we will have just as many people.

haha holy fack… it doesnt’ seem so long ago.

posted a bulletin on myspace:

Not really my deal, but since there is a party at my house, y’all might as well come too. It should be a good time, bring your own beer. Im sure some of you guys can like, play beer pong or whatever it is you do. Last time there were alot of broads, so ladies, get yourselves all hussied up for the boys and head down to hamburg.

It’s bring your own beer, so when the cops show up and andy is wasted in a dumpster, it’s not my ass. Keep the bullshit to a minimum as well.

4618 Bayview Rd

Above hamburg music.

If you remember the last party we had:

There were alot of people. So yeah. You should come. Repost this if you want, i don’t really give a shit.

so yeah. hopefully alot of people will show.

:tup:

fuck, fuck, fuck

now that the porch is 1 year older… ok… 1 RITZ year older(way worse than a regular year)… i hope it’ll hold all the people again.

You are coming, right?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe

i can’t promise though cause newman gets pissed when i say I’ll make it and don’ show… he’s gone through so many boquets because of me :blush:

kevin…u better show you slut!

oh…and i like the random johnny badass with the bike in the bottom left corner. It reminds me of that kelly kid from bad news bears

I love that he has two girls talking to him, leaning on the handle bars like “yeah im a badass”

And Zwarbyt you have to come, i didn’t really get too much of a chance to say hi this weekend

oops. nevermind.

i was too busy getting repeatedly busted for drinking