Party At the Ritz - May 13th, 9pm-ish

lol.

LOL…

“yea…soo ladies…this my hog, it’s pretty badass… what do you say i drop my beer and we go for a ride”

thats funny, i had a beer in my hand when i was talking to the head honcho guy… he didn’t say anything lol. One of his cronies made me throw one out though, pepsi cup ftw

haha, x2

ANYONE can come you fuckers. However, if you don’t know me or matt or jam, you must bring minimum .5 girls for every one guy. So if i don’t know you, the only way you can come is if you bring a girl. Sausage parties for the lose, if you are by yourself, you better have at least half a girl. Trannies OK. but make sure the bottom half is female. Prefer one whole girl per guy. But if 2 guys want to bring one slut, that’s fine.

what is the prize for bringing extra sluts?

i will share my keystone light and gin with you.

You get a high five and possible free beer from Jam or myself.

10mins w/doc johnson

whoever brings the most girls can punch the partygoer of their choice in the back of the head. The prize for brining an fbody is getting their tires slashed, so if you have one, better park up the street.

HAHHAHA :rofl:

FUCKING LOL

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA :lol:

steve can bring the other half, she’s half communist. :slight_smile:

^OMG ROFL

if there is one thing i hate more than ugly or fat girls it’s handicapped ones. tdown.

I’m going to bring badass

:cry:

yea the birthday bash last summer was one of the best parties ive attended. already a year later, wow. time flies

i want to go, but expect a point by point address of my previous post first.

ha!