Passport Radars 9500ix, 9500i, 8500

9500ix is SOLD
8500 is SOLD

Passport 9500i
$300
http://just.razzi.me/photos/443077/807b7a7.jpg

Price is somewhat flexible on this. I made sure all the suction cups stuck to the window, or I replaced them with new ones. I live off exit 12 but go to Albany 3 days a week and am in Toga quite a bit too. If you want to meet up let me know.

Try making an introduction thread before you post anything for sale. Locking this for the time being.

Intro done. Unlocking. Actually interested in maybe going this route instead of my dearly missed v1.

I sold my 8500 on ebay a few years ago. I regret it every day. GLWS.

i sold mine and couldn’t be happier that i did, because i replaced it with a valentine 1.

This is my 3rd ix, first i, idk know how many 8500’s I’ve had, and I’ve had at least 5 or 6 v1’s. By far, the ix is the best. And as you can see, I’m not one of the people that hates on one and has never used it, I’ve used them all.

You shut your whore mouth

whats the difference in the 9500i and ix?

ix has GPS and is update able with locations of red light cams, speed cams, etc…

has anyone heard about the one you can buy for your Iphone? Saw it at the apple store. it was only $125

Try the general forum? This is what you post yo shit fo sale!:ponder

text me, im interested in the 8500 right now.

alot of people window shopping around here. I’m not.

Lets go 518 478 4030

im waiting for the price to drop on the 9500

I sold it on another forum already, well the guy said he sent the payment via MO so I am just waiting for that. If for some reason he didn’t send it and it falls through, I will get ahold of you.

Won’t really happen, if you have $400 cash ready to go, I’d come down and sell it at that. not a penny lower though.

399 for the 9500 radar, seriously