Past 2 nights...

FormulaLS1-jesus you talk too much! Mark ran an 11.6 last year, right next to me, THAT WAS N/A, and he didn’t get out of the hole real well, he was just feeling the car out. His car wasn’t “gutted”, like you say. It still had stock seats (heavy as fuck), stereo, carpet etc… It DID have a decent amount of stuff taken off of it, true, but it wasn’t like it had no door panels, no dash, or anything like that. I would say it was probably around 3100 or so, without him in it. I’d bet that your car is lighter, or near the same. Now it has a lot more stuff taken out, but it also has a big-ass cage in it, extra fuel cell, Dana60, so it will probably weigh the same. His car can handle a very big shot of NOS, that’s what it is built for. You have to be a complete idiot to think he can’t shave at least a full second off of his 11.6 time from last year. Yeah, maybe he shouldn’t have said anything until his car is out and running, but I’d be willing to bet noone will challenge him at the track when it’s all said and done. As far as what is a “fast” car, I’d say anything on the street running in the 12’s.