Past 2 nights...

[quote=“Studderin,post:182,topic:33897"”]

wha wha wha

sure if you only go to that track 2-3 times a year, you think logical to talk about who breaks more?
And list everything (half page lists) always wrong with your car, but its not ok for anyone else to have problems?
Having a real shop is 351,425,415,123 times harder to also have a personal performace car.
Fucking around with your dads/your? car, and his garage is the good life. Its pathidic to comapair that, to tring to put food on the table. Doing somthing that is (used to be) personal enjoyment.

[/quote]

lol…

“when all else fails, say his daddy bought it”

dude that noise is so old.

dads car?
im not even going to respond to that

dads garage?
we (chuck and i) too pay rent (we just dont have way more space than we want/need)

make a living?
like someone else, i wont name names, who lives with mom and dad. and i also support habit by holding a decent job

food on the table?
i need to do the same.

you say mark breaks mroe because he goes to the track more? in the three years ive known mark, he has had one “successful” trip to thre track without breaking something…

i not once said it wasnt okay to hve problems…fuck im the first one to admit im underneath the hood all the time. that comes when you have 800whp. but when you make claims and have nothing to show for it, thats a different story