Past 2 nights...

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:75,topic:33897"”]

i didnt know j&j had a car

[/quote]

:rolljerk: you will also realize J&J isn’t claiming to have a FAST car and putting other peoples cars down as slow or not worth it. Fact are facts I build good engines and put together very respectable combos that RUN

and further ftr, jeeves, i was most def not at 750 hp. that was more in the area of 650hp at the track :wink:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:74,topic:33897"”]

my 11.8 this year… laugh all you want, i am! my boost controllor vacuum hose burned through. and another plug wire pressed off. it happens. i still managed to come within .2seconds and out trapped YOUR BEST TIMES EVER* on the wastegate and 7 cylinders, on a 95* day on an unprepped track. haha.

jeeves, climb off marks balls for a minute and open your ears. first of all you are gay. so you can stop pretending. second, if you think my shakedown runs were balls out, you are delusional, just like mark.

[/quote]

more like .4sec, i ran an 11.4 and who cares about mph, the only thing that matters who got there first, not what speed you were going when you got there. But ya you’re right, its funny that my cam and bottle is within .5sec of your fully built turbo car.

Its funny how you have the never ending leaks, died cylinders, etc. for excuses

Sure, right after you climb off JnJ’s nuts.

Please explain to me how your 10.9 at 14xmph was not balls out. You have no suspension to dial in, you were cutting decent 60fts, and you had your foot planted the entire time. So how again was it you weren’t going balls out?

:lol: Turbo obviously your car was maxxed…balls to the wall…how can you even jump in the ring with drag racing champ jeeves…30 track passes his entire career…

nigg@ what??? when do u see me talking shit about my car, how much i beat people, how sweet my parts are, etc? NEVER.

and when i did have a good running car (albeit stock), i would race people OCCASIONALLY, not complain, bitch, whine, or anything else. and somehow even with all these sweet modded juiced idiot people and cars everywhere, i rarely lost.

so how do i have room to talk brother??

and i know excuses come from all sides, but jesus turbo, that last long ass post from you was just one big excuse after another.

you guys are fucking retarded. /end.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:68,topic:33897"”]

HAHAHAH yeah, you got room to talk.

[/quote]

[quote=“Toda Party,post:77,topic:33897"”]

no offense but 1.8 for a RWD car(which i’m sure is not stock) is nothing to be proud of, lol even if you’re on stock susp. and all-seasons

[/quote]

None taken, never said it was a great 60ft. For no suspension and nittos for only my 2nd time to the track i cant complain.

[quote=“J&J,post:81,topic:33897"”]

:rolljerk: you will also realize J&J isn’t claiming to have a FAST car and putting other peoples cars down as slow or not worth it. Fact are facts I build good engines and put together very respectable combos that RUN

[/quote]

Name one engine other then Chuck’s that you built that is actually running.

Jay I need you to install my dual stage soon pal, not like i need it or anything… f*ckin turbo and supercharger boyz!

[quote=“jeeves744,post:83,topic:33897"”]

more like .4sec, i ran an 11.4 and who cares about mph, the only thing that matters who got there first, not what speed you were going when you got there. But ya you’re right, its funny that my cam and bottle is within .5sec of your fully built turbo car.

Please explain to me how your 10.9 at 14xmph was not balls out. You have no suspension to dial in, you were cutting decent 60fts, and you had your foot planted the entire time. So how again was it you weren’t going balls out?

[/quote]

:sario:I know you love that camshaft and that pimp installed NOS plate kit. Why are you bringing me into this little argument? Bill is a big boy and can speak and think for himself (too bad others cannot)

[quote=“jeeves744,post:86,topic:33897"”]

Name one engine other then Chuck’s that you built that is actually running.

[/quote]

TurboTSI and last time I checked it was running well, and it is a DSM so there. There are other people that you don’t know and are not online. You would see how good Angelo 383 stroker runs but I believe he is still waiting to have his heads installed at your friends shop

[quote=“jeeves744,post:83,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

my tires were showing chords, my tq arm was FLOPPING, i had full 3" exhaust cutting my boost in HALF after it spiked, my boost was moderate to begin with, and it was my first time to the track to begin with. NOT TO MENTION MY GEARING CUT ME OFF FOR CLOSE TO A SECOND. if that isn’t explanation enough for you, you are retarded.

and not once have i made reference to JnJ in this thread

others in this usage doesn’t have an apostrophe…

plz don’t wink at guys.

[quote=“J&J,post:88,topic:33897"”]

:sario:I know you love that camshaft and that pimp installed NOS plate kit. Why are you bringing me into this little argument? Bill is a big boy and can speak and think for himself (too bad other’s cannot)

[/quote]

[quote=“J&J,post:88,topic:33897"”]

:sario:I know you love that camshaft and that pimp installed NOS plate kit. Why are you bringing me into this little argument? Bill is a big boy and can speak and think for himself (too bad other’s cannot)

[/quote]

Actually all BS aside i hate the cam. I wish you would have ordered me what i wanted in the first place. And ya Chuck and Shane did a good job installing my nitrous kit.

cords.

chords is like for guitar players.

i remember when sherm and jeeves used to drive a satty and a sunfire. i wish u guys would’ve raced each other back then, woudda made a good race :lol:

slow cars racing = more fun than fast cars

And you had a type-r till it got “stolen” :lol:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:89,topic:33897"”]

my tires were showing chords…

[/quote]

You were definitly out of gear. What was it at…like 6700 or something rediculous?

[quote=“Toda Party,post:93,topic:33897"”]

i remember when sherm and jeeves used to drive a satty and a sunfire. i wish u guys would’ve raced each other back then, woudda made a good race :lol:

slow cars racing = more fun than fast cars

[/quote]

I still got the sunfire as a winter car.

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:95,topic:33897"”]

You were definitly out of gear. What was it at…like 6700 or something rediculous?

[/quote]

:confused: why are you only revving to 6700

[quote=“jeeves744,post:91,topic:33897"”]

Actually all BS aside i hate the cam. I wish you would have ordered me what i wanted in the first place. And ya Chuck and Shane did a good job installing my nitrous kit.

[/quote]

Yeah all BS aside I think the camshaft works pretty well. Ordered you what you wanted? That would’ve been scarey

[quote=“badazzss,post:90,topic:33897"”]

others in this usage doesn’t have an apostrophe…

plz don’t wink at guys.

[/quote]

Okay grammer cop. BTW when are me and chuck finishing up your car and tuning it so you can actually drive it?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:94,topic:33897"”]

And you had a type-r till it got “stolen” :lol:

[/quote]

i think DTKim stole that shit

oh i dunno, when someone can determine why the VCs (three diff. sets) dont seal up properly on these nice heads, causing me to make james bond style smoke screens, causing me to get ridiculous heavy duty VCs, causing the alternator to not fit, causing all kinds of crazy issues.

way off topic - toda - WTF are u doing here? finally accept that ubarf is down and out for good?? lol. get some people to play cards…

[quote=“J&J,post:97,topic:33897"”]

Okay grammer cop. BTW when are me and chuck finishing up your car and tuning it so you can actually drive it?

[/quote]

[quote=“badazzss,post:85,topic:33897"”]

nigg@ what??? when do u see me talking shit about my car, how much i beat people, how sweet my parts are, etc? NEVER.

and when i did have a good running car (albeit stock), i would race people OCCASIONALLY, not complain, bitch, whine, or anything else. and somehow even with all these sweet modded juiced idiot people and cars everywhere, i rarely lost.

so how do i have room to talk brother??

[/quote]

When do you see me talking shit about my car??? I never pretended to have a “Maddid fast ride yo” My car holds its own just fine, unfortunately people can’t give credit where credit is due, but I can live with it.

And I see you bitch and whine all the time, anytime something comes up with JNJ and Badazz, you bring your irrelevant retarded comments into the mix. JNJ did this JNJ did That, JNJ got my cat pregnant, JNJ JNJ JNJ JNJ, FOR FUCKS SAKE NOONE GIVES A FUCK ANYMORE!!!..LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOO. Listen up “brother” get some new material and stop repeating yourself, you sound like a goddamn broken record.