Past 2 nights...

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:50,topic:33897"”]

Since your all about the track.

Why don’t we go run at lancaster???

Obviously you should stomp me in the 1/8th mile…why waste the gas driving all the way to NYI…you have heads/cam/dana60…

[/quote]

because lancaster is a pile of shit
because i dont care about the 1/8th
because i have to take off from work in order to go to the track, so im not going to waste my time with lancaster.

Im not seeing the big deal. I’ve gone 11.4, thats not fast. All of these sick fast cars should have no problem running 10.5 or better, so why not go to the track and get an actual time slip?

$12 on a test and tune, alot cheaper then a ticket.
long drive? Yet how many stand around in a parking lot then drive around in circles on the thruway for hours?

Weak excuses

If by shake down you mean running balls out and needing 750hp to barely break into the 10s then you are right. Oh and not to mention your 11.8 for this year :lol:

So basiclly you can’t drive or launch your car and your scared to race me at lancaster?

But Dan Marvin and Bighands run at Lancaster and your god badazz thinks they are cool…

Don’t be afraid of my bolt on LS1 in the 1/8th mile :frowning:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:58,topic:33897"”]

hey badazz…im pretty sure my SHAKEDOWN runs last year puts shame to any of your times. you accuse US of calling our cars fast, in the same league of big hands and dan marvin (which we arent), but you do the same thing, and you have the LEAST credibility to do so.

THREE YEARS i’ve heard you say i will run 10s in green. HA. HA. HA. i thought you were ONE day away THREE+ months ago. HAHAHA.

street racing is dead? why, because you dont have a car to go out and lead cruises anymore? :cry:

[/quote]

Bill, you’re so bad at this. Your not fast, sorry. In fact, I had to remind you what was fast, so that everything with an engine can stop being called fast. But if you want to talk about our own cars, which arent fast, I beat you the last time we ran, and my NA times beat your boosted times this year. So go find another boost leak, it must be seaping into your passenger compartment.

you guys are all just gay about this stuff. that’s part of the problem.

i never wanted to be friends with any car people, it just happens that my best bud ended up being a car junkie, so i got to know you tards. some ended up cool (chuck), some ended up screwing up (jnj), and most i don’t give a fuck about.

but why you guys care so much about proving how big your cock is by racing, taunting, demeaning, etc, is beyond me. it is funny tho how lots of people stay friendly and don’t talk shit until their car is out, then everyone does a 180 and acts like they’re the shit.

all of your cars are garbage. no one cares about them. get over them.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:62,topic:33897"”]

So basiclly you can’t drive or launch your car and your scared to race me at lancaster?

But Dan Marvin and Bighands run at Lancaster and your god badazz thinks they are cool…

Don’t be afraid of my bolt on LS1 in the 1/8th mile :frowning:

[/quote]

I dont seem to have a problem cutting 1.8s with no suspension so nope, sorry not scared to race you.

How about, your car is slow and the only chance you got of beating me is out of the hole so you are scared to race me at NYI?

Two can play that game :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the runs sherm… yea i wanted rolls in an awd car lol… Broken tranny mount oem clutch thats starting to slip a little and stock gears make me scared to really push my car.

fixed the tranny mount on Tuesday, so thats a step in the right direction anyway.

I did it more for Samu because he’s never be in any type of street race before and i promissed him a ride in the suby before he left today. He really liked your car btw.

[quote=“jeeves744,post:65,topic:33897"”]

I dont seem to have a problem cutting 1.8s with no suspension so nope, sorry not scared to race you.

How about, your car is slow and the only chance you got of beating me is out of the hole so you are scared to race me at NYI?

Two can play that game :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I asked you earlier in this thread to run at NYI dumbass…I understand if you can’t drive and know you can’t beat me at lancaster…thats fine…

I guess you shouldn’t make track calls outs if you scared to race at lancaster…

See post #15 http://nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=640225&postcount=15

[quote=“badazzss,post:64,topic:33897"”]

all of your cars are garbage. no one cares about them. get over them.

[/quote]

HAHAHAH yeah, you got room to talk.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:68,topic:33897"”]

HAHAHAH yeah, you got room to talk.

[/quote]

:funny:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:67,topic:33897"”]

I asked you earlier in this thread to run at NYI dumbass…I understand if you can’t drive and know you can’t beat me at lancaster…thats fine…

I guess you shouldn’t make track calls outs if you scared to race at lancaster…

See post #15 http://nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=640225&postcount=15

[/quote]

Actually you just asked to race me, you never said where. Im the one who told you i would be at NYI the next two fridays.

Dont worry we can compare both the 1/8th and 1/4 from NYI so you feel better.

Since you obviously missed it from before, if i want to go to the track i have to take off from work. So im not taking a day off from work to go to Lancaster to run you once.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:46,topic:33897"”]

I know the truth hurts :hang:

Dan Lessers Viper is even back on the road before you made a 10sec pass :slight_smile:

sorry Dan :lol:

[/quote]

yeah, yeah, yeah… :2fingers:

Took a long ass time to get where it is, next increases will be exponential… no worries :smiley:

So far so good, exactly what I was shooting for.

PS- is it loud enough for you now? LOL

[quote=“jeeves744,post:70,topic:33897"”]

Actually you just asked to race me, you never said where. Im the one who told you i would be at NYI the next two fridays.

Dont worry we can compare both the 1/8th and 1/4 from NYI so you feel better.

Since you obviously missed it from before, if i want to go to the track i have to take off from work. So im not taking a day off from work to go to Lancaster to run you once.

[/quote]

What do you make at FedEx 11-12 an hour? We can race for 60-70? At lancaster since you can smoke me you will get a paid day off…

shit, i run a few errands and miss two pages… :sigh:

:lol: @ Toda

mark, you keep bringing up that race like my car was running correctly! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the fact is, first night boosted, SIX CYLINDERS, WASTEGATE. YOU were spraying. you say that as if you were running my car when i had it running good. or at least on 8 cylinders. LOL. you are pathetic/

my 11.8 this year… laugh all you want, i am! my boost controllor vacuum hose burned through. and another plug wire pressed off. it happens. i still managed to come within .2seconds and out trapped YOUR BEST TIMES EVER* on the wastegate and 7 cylinders, on a 95* day on an unprepped track. haha.

jeeves, climb off marks balls for a minute and open your ears. first of all you are gay. so you can stop pretending. second, if you think my shakedown runs were balls out, you are delusional, just like mark.

at this moment, i have a cylinder running a bit less compression. id be willing to bet the car would pull buses on ANY car in you shop. im sure most of this board who has seen my this year in action would back me up.

for now… to the owners of a “PERFORMANCE SHOP” who claim to build “racecars”, i’d like to see some 10s, 9s, 8s, whatever. Or for gods sake, a fucking RUNNING CAR. i can’t believe people have been fooled with your :blah: about how sick fast your cars are GOING TO BE. i’ve been hearing this same old song and dance from you for THREE years. stop acting like you’ve been there done that BECAUSE YOU HAVEN’T. keep saying my and others’ cars are slow, the simple fact that is many of these said cars have proven to have gone FASTER THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER PRODUCED

i didnt know j&j had a car

wtf, badgay has a shop now?!?!

this is hilarious!
who’s the “shop car” ?

[quote=“jeeves744,post:65,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

no offense but 1.8 for a RWD car(which i’m sure is not stock) is nothing to be proud of, lol even if you’re on stock susp. and all-seasons

marks broke down green car, marks broke down black car, and pauls broke down red car are the shop cars. BUT DONT WORRY, THEY ARE ONE DAY AWAY, then they will be prowling the streets killin heads, running 8s

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:78,topic:33897"”]

marks broke down green car, marks broke down black car, and pauls broke down red car are the shop cars. BUT DONT WORRY, THEY ARE ONE DAY AWAY, then they will be prowling the streets killin heads

[/quote]

They only race at the track now :rolljerk:

I guess when you can’t make street cars fast mine as well go full race car and have slow ones…lol

in the words of toda… “MAYBE THEY DON’T HAVE THE POWA TO KEEP UP!” :frowning: