Pathfinders?

Not sure about the supercharger, but there are turbo and twin turbo kits for the VQ. I would prefer a turbo myself, just because of the sound.

Welcome.

Yep VG33E’s…That was the downfall of the trucks, that horrible V6. Power of a 4 and fuel consumption of an 8 Cyl. At least the 4 cylinders were good. those SC 3.3’s have 210 hp and 240Ftlbs…And apparently they are pretty pathetic in terms of power.

Yep VG33E’s…That was the downfall of the trucks, that horrible V6. Power of a 4 and fuel consumption of an 8 Cyl. At least the 4 cylinders were good. those SC 3.3’s have 210 hp and 240Ftlbs…And apparently they are pretty pathetic in terms of power.[/quote]

I dare say a stock KA has more power in terms of responce, the SC was pretty gutless when I got to drive one…

Yep VG33E’s…That was the downfall of the trucks, that horrible V6. Power of a 4 and fuel consumption of an 8 Cyl. At least the 4 cylinders were good. those SC 3.3’s have 210 hp and 240Ftlbs…And apparently they are pretty pathetic in terms of power.[/quote]

I dare say a stock KA has more power in terms of responce, the SC was pretty gutless when I got to drive one…[/quote]
Pretty much, now its the other way around with the trucks. Awsome V6 and shitty 4 Cylinder.

Ya I would imagine that a aftermarket supercharger would get the v6 moving, the stock numbers are 240hp and 265 lbs of torque, Im getting a new intake but that sounds like a wait now, the distributer still hasn’t got any from K&N, o well its basically winter anyways

What would be the point of even throwing on a SC or turbo kit onto a Pathy…so you can go fast in a straight line but cant turn or manueover??

pretty much,lol, something different, Just something to think about.

To say you can and did?

I guessssssssssssss, but I dunno lol :E you do it first and I’ll follow…

alright deal,lol

Nice looking R50s. I have some accesories still hanging around for those suvs.